Status
Not open for further replies.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Great idea! We realize not all of our flavors are for everyone but trading with other Halo fans is the perfect solution! If you guys keep it to Halo Eliquids I will keep this a sticky so hopefully more people will participate!

Just a reminder for those posting here...;)

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I'd trade my dog for some halo.My apologies for gong out of bounds.

Not a problem Ding - the comment kinda gets lost in the thread and I have re-quoted it more than once.

It makes sense if it is a Halo Swap thread that we should only be offering up Halo juices.

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
Hello all,

The first flavor I tried when I started vaping was Café Mocha, and I loved it. I then tried everything else that I had ordered way back then (six weeks ago), before I decided to fill a tank with the Café Mocha again. Something has changed with my taste buds in a big way, and I find that I just don't care for it now. So, I would love to trade. . .

I have about 25 ml left of 18mg Café Mocha. I'm somewhat open about what I would trade for, and it's probably easier just to list the ones I don't love--Malibu, Shamrock, and Twisted Java (I'm beginning to think that I just like coffee vapes!). I love Tribeca, Voodoo, and Kringle's Curse, and I'm not a big fan of strong tobacco flavors. I would prefer something at 18 or 24mg.

Anyone interested? PM is probably easiest. Sometimes I forget to read all the threads I've been posting to!

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
I have a sampler of HX3 @6 mg: the closest thing to a real menthol I've ever tasted! Strong tobacco, nice menthol, with a hint of mint that's well blended.

I haven't steeped the bottle at all, but I did use 1.2 mL in my Triton tank, so there's about 5.8 mL left; plenty to appreciate it.

Unfortunately, I'm still not a fan of menthols, so here it goes. I'm open to pretty much anything (except menthols) @ 6 or 0 mg.

Hmmmmm. . . . awfully quiet thread! Everyone must be totally satisfied with their current stock of Halo liquids!

I still have Café Mocha, about 25ml, 18mg. . .

Anyone?

I am a new-er vapor, and one of my local shops just started carrying halo last week, I had never heard of the company before so I did a little research and decided I would try out the top 4 flavors (top 4 meaning what sounded interesting vs positive ratings) Shamrock, Kringles Curse, Tribecca and VooDoo...so fast fwd to today I have 4-30ml new bottles (exp date 11/2014) bottles of halo...all 12mg and all have 1.5-1.6 ml missing..i put into new I-Clear16's. So far I really like the Shamrock, prob keep that one, I DO like the Kringles Curse, except I have a flavor not EXACTLY the same but close enough for me from MR-E-Liquid (Snow Day) that I would be willing to trade K.C. I would def. be willing to trade VooDoo and Tribecca. However I WOULD like some honest opinions, If I should be giving these some longer steep times and therefore another shot.. before writing off? The Voodoo I took a couple puffs and honestly couldn't take it anymore, it seriously brought up flashback of me puking up liquor. It HAS gotten a little better now that its aged about a week and a half, and I do think its pretty neat how it changes flavor profiles according to voltage, but it just brings up a bad flavor memory, I don't think I can finish or even really want to try to, I would be willing to trade.. Tribecca taste is ok, I read in a review that they thought it taste like the popcorn you get in those tin's around the holiday's were sometimes it tastes like carmel sometimes butter sometimes cheesy, Im getting alot of that and am not a big popcorn fan...so unless some more steep time is going to make a bigger difference (It HAS def mellowed a little bit) I would be willing to trade that as well. i see the VooDoo and Tribecca are VERY highly rated and cannot believe that my taste is that far off other ppl's, but who knows. Im new to all of this and I would be looking for something new to try..pref 12- 6 mg range, could go as high as 18 but not much more...I am interested in any Custard or Cheesecake flavors as I have not yet tried either of those. I would be interested in any other Halo flavor as my local shop doesn't offer testers..so you have to buy a bottle to try. I dont know maybe thats the way it usually is, like I said im new to all of this, Mr.E Liquid is from my hometown too so you can walk in there and puff away till you find the flavor you like. I would like to broaden my Horizons however :2cool:

Last edited:

DocTonyNYC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico (and NYC)
I am a new-er vapor, and one of my local shops just started carrying halo last week, I had never heard of the company before so I did a little research and decided I would try out the top 4 flavors (top 4 meaning what sounded interesting vs positive ratings) Shamrock, Kringles Curse, Tribecca and VooDoo...so fast fwd to today I have 4-30ml new bottles (exp date 11/2014) bottles of halo...all 12mg and all have 1.5-1.6 ml missing..i put into new I-Clear16's. So far I really like the Shamrock, prob keep that one, I DO like the Kringles Curse, except I have a flavor not EXACTLY the same but close enough for me from MR-E-Liquid (Snow Day) that I would be willing to trade K.C. I would def. be willing to trade VooDoo and Tribecca. However I WOULD like some honest opinions, If I should be giving these some longer steep times and therefore another shot.. before writing off? The Voodoo I took a couple puffs and honestly couldn't take it anymore, it seriously brought up flashback of me puking up liquor. It HAS gotten a little better now that its aged about a week and a half, and I do think its pretty neat how it changes flavor profiles according to voltage, but it just brings up a bad flavor memory, I don't think I can finish or even really want to try to, I would be willing to trade.. Tribecca taste is ok, I read in a review that they thought it taste like the popcorn you get in those tin's around the holiday's were sometimes it tastes like carmel sometimes butter sometimes cheesy, Im getting alot of that and am not a big popcorn fan...so unless some more steep time is going to make a bigger difference (It HAS def mellowed a little bit) I would be willing to trade that as well. i see the VooDoo and Tribecca are VERY highly rated and cannot believe that my taste is that far off other ppl's, but who knows. Im new to all of this and I would be looking for something new to try..pref 12- 6 mg range, could go as high as 18 but not much more...I am interested in any Custard or Cheesecake flavors as I have not yet tried either of those. I would be interested in any other Halo flavor as my local shop doesn't offer testers..so you have to buy a bottle to try. I dont know maybe thats the way it usually is, like I said im new to all of this, Mr.E Liquid is from my hometown too so you can walk in there and puff away till you find the flavor you like. I would like to broaden my Horizons however :2cool:

I'm sending a PM right now, Viajames (since, afterall, you were replying to me!).

OK..so I got some great advice from some members (Thanks guy's) I decided to try some other flavors being im new to e-cigg world I thought I should stay away from the tobacco flavors..but you know..thats what I like..so I picked up some Prime 15 and Torque 56 as these seem to be the closest to analog ciggs (per review's anyway)...and I gotta tell you...I GET IT NOW!!! Not sure this is right forum to go on about flavors but I figured since a few of you PM'd me with advice per my above post...Id let ya'll know... THESE ARE GREAT!! wow, better then analog cigg's really. Very happy I gave Halo another shot because I think either could be my all day vape. The Torque is def a little stronger...good for after you 1st wake up/after dinner...where the Prime15 is great anytime...
Would really like to try HX3 if anyone has my local shop doesn't carry yet... im also interested in Belgan Cocoa (came recommended)..thanks guy's
just FYI I do still have a bottle of Kringles Curse Id be willing to trade if anyone would like...Prob 27-28oz..been letting steep for couple weeks now. PM me if you would like..

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
I have 17 ML of new up-opened bottles Kringles Curse,7 ml @ 12 MG nic and a 10 ml bottle @ 6 MG nic I'd like to trade for same amount of or there abouts,say 15 ml's of a halo tobacco type like torque.voodoo,longhorn,captain jack,tribecca and turkish blends.Nic content can be 6MG to 24 even,not a big deal.Any interest just holler.PM gets my attention quickest.Thanks

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
Ok I have about 28ml of Voodoo 18mg to trade for any tobacco Halo juice.

got a 30 ml bottle of turkish @18 mg nic with a 8/28/2014 pull date if interested.pm will get my attention quicker, if we trade we come back here and say traded to each other.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread