Swedish snus? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
I think that if you brush regularly and floss every day like we are all supposed to do anyway that most likely recession will be minimal.

I think ya hit the nail on the head, hit. Don't do anything special, just do what's needed for good oral hygiene. I think a large part of the problem with dippers, aside from all the carcinogens by fermentation, is all the sugar in dip. If I left a Tootsie Pop sit between my cheek and gum all day, I would imagine my teeth wouldn't be very forgiving.

You know, I had forgotten about that first few days. You're right about the gums being a little tender when you start snussing. As long as I didn't leave it in one place too long, that help minimize that raw feeling. Now I find myself consistantly hitting a spot just left of center with most portions and haven't seen any problems. Just seems to feel most "natural" there for some reason.

I still have to use Thunder Frosted in moderation. In the beginning I was ok, other than the initial burn, but one time I left a portion in for around 4 hours and the spearmint oil ravaged my gum, been sensitive to spearmint ever since. As long as I alternate with something else I'm ok, but I can't use 'em back to back like I used to or my gums will start to get sensitive again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread