Free snus samples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrymr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
Wow 6.81 per can is the 24 portion? I get that for 3.50 a can from www.getsnus.com

Yeah, but it's worth it to get Sherry to skip even one analog.

@ skyrmer
General is one of several brands from the manufacturer Swedish Match. Good stuff for sure.

I'd looked at that freebie site quite some time ago, Oregon is not on there either, very limited.

Anyone looking through this thread take note!

getsnus.com has a Free Offer for 1st time customers. You can choose between a sampler pack or a can of the General Wintergreen. I think they charge a buck for shipping.

If your curious about snus the sample pack for a buck is a great way to find out if it's something you want to pursue.

I'll look into that, thanks.

Being OTD this guy has some wisdom. I think if your not in a hurry tring the sweedish stuff free is the way to go. Camel doesnt have a very good nic hit and really doesnt taste very good. Maybe talk to some of the guys on the smokless boards, tell us what you like in taste and get some reccomendations, just a thought. I personally like snus better than eni.

I guess I'm looking for something with a nice mellow tobacco flavor that packs a bit of a punch in the nicotine department. The general portion I got is ok, but not an all day kind of thing.

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
I guess I'm looking for something with a nice mellow tobacco flavor that packs a bit of a punch in the nicotine department. The general portion I got is ok, but not an all day kind of thing.
Oh Oh.......Swedish Match Lab Series 01 (8mg) or 02 (13mg). Very mild tobacco, low salt and hold the pepper and citrus. I use the 02 everyday almost all day. The portions are a little longer and skinnier than the regular sized ones so are alot more comfortable and more discrete. Can be had at getsnus.com :).

Skrymr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
Oh Oh.......Swedish Match Lab Series 01 (8mg) or 02 (13mg). Very mild tobacco, low salt and hold the pepper and citrus. I use the 02 everyday almost all day. The portions are a little longer and skinnier than the regular sized ones so are alot more comfortable and more discrete. Can be had at getsnus.com :).

Thanks, I'll try that.

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
Yeah, but it's worth it to get Sherry to skip even one analog.

I'll look into that, thanks.

The best flavor tob to me is ettan. I personally like it better than general. Ettan is 8mg which normally is lower than I buy. If I want less nic I ear my portions in half and make mini's out of them. 8mg is where started at and pretty much what I use except in the morning to start the day.

Last edited:

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
I went for that free trial at getsnus after seeing it posted in another thread.
I ended up adding four more cans to try some different ones. That qualified me for another freebie for ordering five cans, so I got six for the price of four. $16 including shipping. Can't wait. Hopefully it comes tomorrow :D
Another great thing about snus......it's cheap, so experimentation is fun without breaking the bank....like I did with PV's and liquids :oops:.
Welcome Suds :).

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
Another great thing about snus......it's cheap, so experimentation is fun without breaking the bank....like I did with PV's and liquids :oops:.
Welcome Suds :).

I actually dip the one I dont like that much in liqure and it makes um fine. Hell I am a cheapscate I dont thow nuthing away.

Skrymr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
Well, first of all thanks for the information. I went to get snus this morning and placed an order. I got 3 cans of the general min mint for sherry, ! can of the Lab series no.2, and 1 can of Thunder berry blend. On top of that I am getting a free can of the Gereral White portion, and a free mystery can. A total of 7 cans for less than $20 to my door.

Again, thanks everyone for the help and advice.

Dan

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
Well, first of all thanks for the information. I went to get snus this morning and placed an order. I got 3 cans of the general min mint for sherry, ! can of the Lab series no.2, and 1 can of Thunder berry blend. On top of that I am getting a free can of the Gereral White portion, and a free mystery can. A total of 7 cans for less than $20 to my door.

Again, thanks everyone for the help and advice.

Dan

Wow thats great. Welcome aboard the snus train, bunch of great people on this thread and more is always welcome. Most of us here know eni alone would not cut it for us but the upside is snus is way cheaper than eni and no crappy hardware to give us troubles.

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Wow thats great. Welcome aboard the snus train, bunch of great people on this thread and more is always welcome. Most of us here know eni alone would not cut it for us but the upside is snus is way cheaper than eni and no crappy hardware to give us troubles.

That sums it up well, Brewster.

Skrymr, I think you got some good ones and the General White will give ya a taste of the traditional flavor. I haven't tried the Thunder Berry Blend, but it'll be on my next order. Thunder snus is just good stuff :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread