Status
Not open for further replies.

highping

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Columbus, OH
Liz... Happend to mine when I dropped it and it landed exactly on the switch. I tried to just keep vaping it, but eventually the cart went dry. Fortunately, it was just before I passed out from the nic od :p

Just send Jeff a PM. Mine was one week flat from the time I shipped it until I was vaping it again.

ePuffDaddy

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Philippines
My Chuck had a bad bad fall just awhile ago. Figured it must've landed switch first because it's now loose. Silly me I didn't immediately check out on its condition as I was busy with things I shouldn't have been busy with in hindsight. By the time I got back to it the body was already hot and the atty even hotter. Removed the battery immediately but it was too late for the mouthpiece as its edges were already fried. Let it cool down for awhile and restarted everything. Now the switch is über sensitive, like the Chuck turns on at the slightest touch of the switch. And the atty now gets hot easily. And the taste...man! It's like burnt fudge from hell! I mean, WHAT THE FUDGE!

Jeff, if you're reading this, the last thing I wanna do is ship this back to you for repair because both you and I will be inconvenienced: you by my stupidity, and me by your being 8,000 miles from where I am. I'd be grateful, however, if you can give me - no, not me but the repair shop that will milk me for my zero knowledge of anything electrical - some guideline on how to fix the switch. And no worries, our dime-a-dozen electricians here are very up to task as long as they know what the hell they're repairing. Please tell me if there's some top-secret technique on how to bring the Chuck back to tiptop form. And please don't tell me I'm left with no other option. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread