Tank system

Status
Not open for further replies.

larrymz

Oct 5, 2011
virginia
I've been a cartomizer user for the last 1-1/2 years and tried many from Green Smoke, Smoke Tip and many smaller companies finally settling on the Smokeless Image next gen Volt cartomizers which claim the put out 30% more vapor and i love them as they are way better than others i'd tried. That being said i thought i'd try a tank system as so many on here seem to think they're best so i ordered a Vapor King premier starter kit at $129. Very disappointed as vapor output would be hard to match the Green Smoke or Smoke Tip output and not even close to Smokeless Image Volt carts. Anyone that has any information about systems that can match the higher vapor i need i'd appreciate any input. Thanks.

terrilg70

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
NC
I don't think that is the type of "tank" systems that people here are talkings about. There is so muny terms that can be confusing. I started with an eGo tank system, well that just was not doing it for me then I went to cartomizers, they are great but hate having to fill them, then I went to a cartomizer tank (totally different than an ego-T (tank)). Other can help you out way more than me, but as a noob myself it takes awhile to learn the different terms.

CoffeeNut

Nov 15, 2011
IL
I've been a cartomizer user for the last 1-1/2 years and tried many from Green Smoke, Smoke Tip and many smaller companies finally settling on the Smokeless Image next gen Volt cartomizers which claim the put out 30% more vapor and i love them as they are way better than others i'd tried. That being said i thought i'd try a tank system as so many on here seem to think they're best so i ordered a Vapor King premier starter kit at $129. Very disappointed as vapor output would be hard to match the Green Smoke or Smoke Tip output and not even close to Smokeless Image Volt carts. Anyone that has any information about systems that can match the higher vapor i need i'd appreciate any input. Thanks.

There are several carto/tank models out there. I have the SmokeTech tank, it uses a flanged dual coil cart. Another brand to check on is the Liquinator from vaporescence.com The Liquinator's carts are not flanged and you can get either 510 carts or dual coil. Both come pre-punched.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I don't think most people recommend the tank system at all for the very reason you specified.

Many people have started using the modified tanks with punched cartos. It's a tank that holds juice and it surrounds the cartomizer.

Possibly there's a modified tank system for a KR808, but there are limitations with the small battery pv that you have. For that price, if it's still under warranty, I'd return it. Move up to a bigger battery pv.

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
I have a Joye 510-T and have been playing with mixes. I found that 20-30 percent VG with 20%nic gives a nice TH and lots of vapor. I also just built a mod using 4 nimh batteries and fund when they are fully charged they produce alot of vapor. I picked up my 510-T from a ECF supplier for under $35 and love it.

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
eGo tanks and tanks for slim ecigs are def not the tank systems that alot of people really like. Like Swedishfish said, your def limited to what you can use on a slim ecig.
The tanks that alot of people really like are carto tanks, which are very different from an eGo tank or slim ecig tank. Carto tanks work very well. The tank surrounds the carto in the middle and constantly feeds juice to the carto thru punched holes in the carto. There are many different tanks of all sizes and alot of different cartos that can be used in the tank. People really like them because most of them give a great vape and they hold a lot of juice so you don't have to refill often. Some of the bigger tanks can last for days without needing to refill. Also you don't have to worry about the carto becoming dry and not giving a good vape bc juice is constantly fed to the carto.

I agree with Swedishfish, $129 for that kit is ridiculously overpriced. You could get a really nice VV PV for that price, or a quality 3.7V bigger battery kit for about 1/4 of that price. And then you would be able to use carto tanks. I would def return that kit if you can

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
I agree with Swedishfish, $129 for that kit is ridiculously overpriced. You could get a really nice VV PV for that price, or a quality 3.7V bigger battery kit for about 1/4 of that price. And then you would be able to use carto tanks. I would def return that kit if you can

yeah, that ................................:2cool:

kanter

Moved On
Dec 23, 2011
Japan
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Un Registered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread