Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I was just wondering if we could purchase the new products to test them for ourself. I know that Iken wants to test the new attys and everything before he sells it. It will take quite a while to test new attys and I don't want to wait that long to try one. Can we still order from you or is there going to be someone else that is going to sell them? We will of course order from Iken when he is ready to sell but we won't have to wait so long. I trust that you have already tested them yourself and that is good enough for me. This way Iken can take all the time he needs to get everything the way he wants it before starting off. We will all be happy this way.

Hi stormy, yes I have test them and they are exellent. No need for testing, so Iken can send them immediately

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Hi stormy, yes I have test them and they are exellent. No need for testing, so Iken can send them immediately

I wanted to buy some of your new attys but he said he had to test them first so I already ordered some others for now. I will try to order your attys net time. I know yours are much better but I just can't wait and take the risk of running out.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I wanted to buy some of your new attys but he said he had to test them first so I already ordered some others for now. I will try to order your attys net time. I know yours are much better but I just can't wait and take the risk of running out.

No problem stormy. We will not loose each other, we will be here for a long time. you can order later:):)

abhowe

Moved On
Sep 14, 2009
Please relax..... IKEN is only looking out for us...... He wants to make sure the products are right and the business structure is right so it will run smooth....... I assure you, he only wants everything goes smooth so his customers are happy.......Had the great privelage of talking to him....... He wants us to be happy....... He even suggested that I may want to go to his competitor for a different product....... You won't find that kind of dedication or customer service many places........ So, please be patient with him....... He is only looking out for us.........

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi my new friend Ab, welcome to forum.

I want to say that I will make 30 AFS in a week from now and I will sell them alone. I dont want to involve Iken to this without having a profit. My intentions are to sell them very cheap (only my cost), so we will all have some advantages.

1) you will be my testers (you people are always the best and reliable testers)

2) you will have it very cheap (20 euros per piece) (25 shipped)

I hope that we are all happy that way.:):)

Agree?

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Hi my new friend Ab, welcome to forum.

I want to say that I will make 30 AFS in a week from now and I will sell them alone. I dont want to involve Iken to this without having a profit. My intentions are to sell them very cheap (only my cost), so we will all have some advantages.

1) you will be my testers (you people are always the best and reliable testers)

2) you will have it very cheap (20 euros per piece) (25 shipped)

I hope that we are all happy that way.:):)

Agree?

I want one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread