Status
Not open for further replies.

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA
I just wanted to say that Vapor4Life has been very good to me. They and Freedom Smoke USA were the very first two companies I placed orders with when I decided to take the plunge and start vaping/quit smoking. I ordered two of their ego kits--the ones with the mega dual coil cartomizers. Well, one set worked perfectly but the other set had one battery that was bad. Anyway, they replaced the battery for me without any problem. A couple weeks later I had a charger fall apart on me and they were kind enough to replace it and even the other charger(I had to tape the front on bc it fell off).

I am really impressed with V4L. They did not make me feel like it was my fault that the items did not work properly or blame me for it. They did not hesitate to replace the items either---they did so immediately. Even my husband is very impressed with them and how they do business.

It is a pleasure to do business with Vapor4Life; I don't have to worry when I order something from them. They stand behind their products and treat their customers with respect. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants to try ecigs.

And, if anyone from V4L sees this thread; this is my way of saying thank-you for taking care of a newcomer into the world of ecigs:D

Dirtay J

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
yeah the customer support of V4L is second to none! never a issue with that at all. Also i love that they have so many different flavors. Having many options is a great thing! There is a lot of very good vendors out there, but in the end I keep coming back to V4L because of their customer support! Also just some great people! No matter what I will always buy my juice from here. And when my backup stick batts die I will only buy them from here too!

And yeah vaping is quite addicting. I have been back vaping full time now for about 3 weeks and well if you look at my signature you will see what devices I all bought in those last 3 weeks. lol yeah I have a problem and I am 100% ok with it. My theory is if I spend all my money on vaping devices and supplies I wont have the money to buy cigarettes. lol good plan right! at least thats my story and I am sticking to it!

either way welcome to the wonderful world of vaping and welcome to ECF and lastly welcome to the V4L family!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread