The new Stingray black copper clones, so many of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BliND123

Apr 21, 2014
Tyler, TX, USA
Looking for one of those Stingray black copper clones, looks like there's around 5 or 6? The two on fasttech, (This was maybe one from someone they called Walrus?) 1680902 has deeper engraving but worst copy of the Stingray on it. The other seems to be the Skorite version, 1686700, the laser engraving that seems to have barely broken the surface of the black paint. Then there is the Asmart, hcigar, and Infinite clones.

Anyone seen and tried all of these? Atleast these last 3 that seem to be the better (Asmart) and best clones (hcigar/Infinite).

I got an idea for how I want my mechanical mod to look with black/copper/chrome.
Drip Tip: POM 1447706 or 1662200 Stainless Steel + POM
RDA: IGO-M Clone 1677401 or a Stillare clone would be nice (had my Nimbus drilled by the seller with 5/64 holes, don't wanna screw up the finish so those 2 RDAs should be fine stock).
Removing top cap to get the body flush with the atty with Connection Parts 1666400.

All on one of these clones...

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
If you have to get one get the Big brother version that uses 26650 batteries. You can still use 18650 batteries but you us an adapter. If I were to get that I would get this. http://www.fairy-gift.com/copper-black-stingray-mod-p-153.html

But keep in mind over time that black will come off. May want to think of this the.
Stingray Copper/Red Editon with Extra Tube **Pre Order** - Vapor Tek USA
I ended up with per-ordering a copper Hades. If you get the new 26650 mod make sure to get the adapter so you can use a 18650 battery in a pinch. If you go black the now offer the kayfun and others in black or black chrome.

BliND123

Apr 21, 2014
Tyler, TX, USA
Well, I have a M16 Sentinel clone right now and these mechanical mods just seem easier to me to carry around and I like the sleek look of the whole thing being the same width. Most RDAs I've been considering are 22mm width, DNA type mod and 26650 don't fit that style. That copper Stingray looks nice, stainless steel and copper. Infinite/SXK usually have the same size threading as the cheaper clones on FastTech? Would really want to try and get rid of the top cap to make it even shorter with that "Connection Parts" from FastTech.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Have an Authentic Copper Black, tis my favorite mech.

The Aqua does go hybrid on the Stingray, well at least I know the Authentic's do:

jBjOlw6.jpg

Last edited:

Cman1337

Apr 21, 2014
Portland, OR
Ya my local store got some really nice clones in the black / copper stingray. I actually really liked the build quality on this new batch of clones from the company. The last Stingray clones I saw from another manufacturer were not so great. I really wish I knew where these new ones came from. But I know there are good clones for the stingrays out there right now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread