The REOville lounge

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Thank you @Toots and @jifjifjif for your wisdom and circling back!

Funny story: just for kicks I put on the button and spring that had been popping off all the time. (I had tried the new ones to no avail). OMG, for some reason it is working now!!
If it stops working I will try the coil trip trick next.

Where would I be without my Reo Fam? So grateful. Have a sweet day you all..

• Haha
Reactions: Rat2chat2

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
OMG, for some reason it is working now!!
That happens a lot to me.
RatYes.gif
So glad it is behaving now and you know what to do if it acts up again.

• Love
Reactions: Robinowitz

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I spent 3 weeks in TN so this weekend, I had to catch up on some chores around the house. Honestly, I used to keep a clean house and now, it just does not bother me as much thank goodness. Getting old does have its perks. View attachment 1010269

Hope everyone has a great week. :wub:
Yeppers! Getting old does have its perks! Lol
Welcome back.

• Haha

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Good to be back but still ready to go somewhere else. I want to see more than just Tennessee.
1YES.gif

It finally stopped raining and the sun felt so good today. I ended up walking 14,000 steps. Not because of the weather but because my book got really good and I lost tract of time.
1laugh.gif

I have nothing planned yet for the weekend but I hope everyone has a great one! :wub:

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
REOfam,

I just sold my last piece of vape gear and it's now been 3 months since the wife and I had a vape. I'm not sure how much I'll be around anymore, but you never know. I appreciate everything that ECF, REOVILLE and all of the members have done to help me in my 13 year vaping journey from Bloog 808 pen style batteries with cartos to my trusty REOs and Alien Visions Bobas Bounty and Gorilla juice.....to nothing at all.

You're all the best. Until we meet again, I bid you peace. Goodnight.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
REOfam,

I just sold my last piece of vape gear and it's now been 3 months since the wife and I had a vape. I'm not sure how much I'll be around anymore, but you never know. I appreciate everything that ECF, REOVILLE and all of the members have done to help me in my 13 year vaping journey from Bloog 808 pen style batteries with cartos to my trusty REOs and Alien Visions Bobas Bounty and Gorilla Juice.....to nothing at all.

You're all the best. Until we meet again, I bid you peace. Goodnight.
Congratulation! And thank you for all of your service to our Reofam! Your gifts will never be forgotten or taken for granted. I am down to 2 mg now. While I cannot imagine ever setting down my mod, I hold hope for the willingness. Progress.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I will be glad when the jellybeans are gone! I have eaten more of them in the last week than I have eaten in the last 5 years. What is up with that? I think I celebrated Easter a little much this year.
1YES.gif

It was beautiful weather like Spring should be and then bam, cold again. Weird.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Nothing special or exciting here and I am not very pleased with that.
1No.gif

Happy Sunday all! :wub:

• Love

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I will be glad when the jellybeans are gone! I have eaten more of them in the last week than I have eaten in the last 5 years. What is up with that? I think I celebrated Easter a little much this year. View attachment 1011003

It was beautiful weather like Spring should be and then bam, cold again. Weird.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Nothing special or exciting here and I am not very pleased with that. View attachment 1011004

Happy Sunday all! :wub:
So that’s where all the jelly beans went! Lol

• Haha

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Yep. That is where they have gone. I have moved on though, There may be a shortage of Fun Pops now.
1laugh.gif
The frozen flavored sugar water means Summer is coming and I cannot wait.

Rain and thunderstorms tonight.
mad.gif
Guess it is true that April showers bring May flowers.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. :wub:

• Love

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I fixed one of my poppers a long time ago by clipping a bit of the coil off so there was not as much spring pressure on the button. It has been working forever since. I also have swapped the spring for a thinner one (like unravelling part of a spring from a ball point pen to fit).
Perhaps something like this may work for you.
I know what a pain it is to have the button pop off constantly and panic that you may never recover the button.

If I can think of any other suggestions I will respond. Sorry for your situation.
Also using glue or adhesive was a bad solution for me.
After a while of the button playing nice, it started jumping off again. LOL. Thank you @Toots for your suggestion. ! clipped the coil a bit and it is working again. Yay! Success!
Have a beautiful Spring week Reonaut Family.

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread