Things We Have Learned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rt1Rebel

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Severna Park MD
I've learned...

that a pv is not actually a writing implement, no matter how often I forget and try it as such.

Ha. I've learned to keep an eye on my pv when it's sitting on the bar and the bartender is nearby. I can't tell you how many times its been picked up and put in an apron!

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
Ive learned that repeatedly saying MAYBE IT WILL COME TODAY in my head over and over again, as well as checking tracking numbers over and over again, does not actually make your vapemail get to your mailbox quicker.... well, Maybe it does. Maybe the postman has a little device, and it rings everytime you check your tracking number so he thinks "Gotta get this to him as soon as possible"

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
I've learned that if you don't find ALL the little bits of kanthal left over after a build session, your foot will find them later. :oops:

I've also learned (after tearing the house apart and thinking I've lost my mind) that my cat will steal unattended vape gear off the coffee table and bat it under the couch while playing with it. :glare:

Cool-breeze

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2013
Upstate sc
I've learned that if you don't find ALL the little bits of kanthal left over after a build session, your foot will find them later. :oops:

I've also learned (after tearing the house apart and thinking I've lost my mind) that my cat will steal unattended vape gear off the coffee table and bat it under the couch while playing with it. :glare:

True story! On both accounts. Yet my cat won't touch my DIY desk/ work station for building coils. Only bottles of liquid I've made and love. Not sure whose worse though, my cat or wife. She'll move something from the table to the desk while I'm out with no regards for which box has good liquid and which one has mistakes I'm hoping change with time.

I've also learned:
1) when you read about the same device/ topper on here over and over go ahead and make plans to buy one. Theres a reason so many people talk about kayfun, provari, reo etc.
2) Rda = lower nic level. 16mg is fine for a tank but a rda with the same ohm as the tank not so much.
3) If you ignore cancer cigs are cheaper.
4) When people advise you be in a well ventilated area for cutting 100mg nic it really is THAT important!
5) No matter the brand, mixtures, or what I vape in my wife will complain when I vape chocolate. She hates the smell
6) The last and most important for noobs to know: Never assume because someone owns/ works in a B&M that they know what they are doing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread