Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
It is REALLY hard to find a good ADV
That's one of the many reasons I drip...

I don't have any expectations of ever finding an all day vape.
Just like I don't have any expectations of eating pizza every meal for the rest of my life.

Granted, if there is anything I could eat all day, every meal, it would be pizza.
But I don't think I could go very long without wanting to puke at the mere sight of it.

If I couldn't switch flavors frequently, I'd probably have to quit vaping.

CKCalmer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
My mancave
I've learned that I can write equally well whether I'm happy, sad, angry, frustrated, tired, giddy or ambivalent.

I've also learned - just today, in fact - that I don't write well when there's blood all over my hands. More because I try to not get blood on my keyboard and am therefore relegated to using one or two knuckles to type than for any other reason.

Lurch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2014
Central Florida
I've learned that I can write equally well whether I'm happy, sad, angry, frustrated, tired, giddy or ambivalent.

I've also learned - just today, in fact - that I don't write well when there's blood all over my hands. More because I try to not get blood on my keyboard and am therefore relegated to using one or two knuckles to type than for any other reason.

Do we want to know why there is blood on your hands, or is it still under investigation?

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Learning experiences:

1) Don't engage a conversation a conversation with someone who says something on the lines of "What da hel is that, some sort a <insert smoking assessory here>?". Simply say it's an E-cig and walk away.
2) Don't walk into a custom E-pipe shop with your Vamo.
3) Always carry a spare atomizer and battery.
4) do not take your fancy ecig on the beach, it will get sand in it.
5) ALWAYS lock your mechanical when sitting it down on it's button.
6) When allowing a co-worker to use your ecig, always teach him how to lock the ecig when sitting it down on it's button.
7) Metal atomizers can get hot... (see 5 & 6 above)
8) Never rebuild a co-workers protank coil unless you plan on rebuilding all of his/her coils.

CKCalmer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2014
My mancave
Do we want to know why there is blood on your hands, or is it still under investigation?
Nah, it's nothing so nefarious. ;)

I got my HCigar Kayfun 3.1 today, and had some trouble taking it apart. Two of the tank sleeve components were VERY tightly screwed together. It took my mouse pad's rubber "non-slip platform" and a great deal of muscular effort to break their bond. In the process, I received several cuts on my fingers from the very sharp edges. They bled like crazy for a few minutes.

(Anyone who owns a Kayfun may have had a similar experience in their first encounter with it.)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Nah, it's nothing so nefarious. ;)

I got my HCigar Kayfun 3.1 today, and had some trouble taking it apart. Two of the tank sleeve components were VERY tightly screwed together. It took my mouse pad's rubber "non-slip platform" and a great deal of muscular effort to break their bond. In the process, I received several cuts on my fingers from the very sharp edges. They bled like crazy for a few minutes.

(Anyone who owns a Kayfun may have had a similar experience in their first encounter with it.)

:laugh:

I've learned to use strips of soft rubber shelf liner to grip my Kayfuns for disassembly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread