Things We Have Learned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

guambred

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2014
Guam, USA
I've learned to make sure you put the top cap on your atty before you try and vape it or you'll look like you have herpes for a good week or so. I did it mid convo. Dripping and not paying attention has consequences lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I learned very publicly the importance of replacing the top cap when sampling flavors at the B&M.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I drip using a standard 510 atomizer.

I use one square of toilet paper every morning, which gets folded in half twice.
Then I blow out the atomizer, wipe the battery threads, and push a corner into the battery connection and twist.

One square of toilet paper every morning, that's all.
:)

One thing I have learned, however, is that e-liquid does not stain clothing.
So when you overdrip just a little bit, or miss your mark a bit, you can just wipe it on your pants.
:laugh:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I drip using a standard 510 atomizer.

I use one square of toilet paper every morning, which gets folded in half twice.
Then I blow out the atomizer, wipe the battery threads, and push a corner into the battery connection and twist.

One square of toilet paper every morning, that's all.
:)

One thing I have learned, however, is that e-liquid does not stain clothing.
So when you overdrip just a little bit, or miss your mark a bit, you can just wipe it on your pants.
:laugh:

Is that because you've already used your one square? :laugh:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I learned that you NEVER leave the house without a spare battery, a spare coil head, and a 3ml bottle of juice. If you do and say, "I'll be back in a little bit", you won't and will be without juice and vaping on a 3.4v battery.

If you ride down any street and see someone leaning on the mailbox waiting for the postal delivery truck, they are probably expecting vape mail.

Almost any "great juice" that you hear about in a forum, won't be.

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
Gotta love a tiddy vaper.....I even bought a special paper stainless steel towel holder that is spring loaded so you can rip off 1 square at a time with no excessive rollover....:D

Had to laugh at this one. I learned to buy the pick your size paper towels and then rip them 3 ways so I can save some pennies.

Ryan Kelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
1) remember to replace your RDA top cap before taking a puff...OUCH

2) if you're going to leave a clearomizer aside for a long time remove any juice and try to vape anything that is already in the coil

3) if you're interested in buying a new mod or expensive device, wait 1 week before pulling the trigger just incase you see something new that you want even more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread