Trade juices, anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    My 510 and juices arrived yesterday. 5 hours later-hate the juices, back to analogs. Today check juice reviews [everybody loves and hates the same juices and suppliers]. Check out suppliers-gotta buy large quantities at some, some high shipping, some websites don't work [at least 2- but you can PM them, not a vote of confidence], some websites I can't even find the juices on.

So, hey, anyone wanna trade juices- I think I'd like peppermint. I have 8 small bottles of menthol, apple, and,peppermint.

Bob

I thought I saw a place to do trading here, but can't find it, and I'm a newbie and not allowed to post most places.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    You aren't that far from Good Prophets retail location! They are here on ECF too. I'm looking forward to checking them out IRL when it gets a bit warmer.

I took a ride down to GP's and they weren't open the hours posted, he also didn't answer the phone. I think he does ok on the internet tho. Maybe we can get some folks together for a meet-up there-maybe go for a ride. Greatroads up around here! Absolutely clogged up w/ Harleys in the summer,lol.

I sent PM. My first ever, hope u got it. I'll be sending you some cash to at least cover shipping. Bob

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread