Try,try again

Status
Not open for further replies.

serielda

Feb 14, 2012
noa
I'm giving the whole vaping thing another shot, I had in the past tried a lava tube by revolver to find drip tips a d the whole thing messy and awkward. So today would've been day five but due to anger and stress and fear I slipped and had an analogue after a perfect four days. What happened was my batteries on my new model ran out and I due to learning curve of a new system panicked , which led to the melt down. I'm scared despite not having an analogue for the four days, I was very short tempered and being short to everyone, and fear consequences for that let along the constant snapping at my hubby. Plus I fear I'm gaining weight as I'm not having regs. I don't know what to do? I can't go on being rude and short with folks obviously. Plus I just lost weight a d now I feel like things are starting to not fit right. Any ideas to soothe fried nerves and keep my hubby and weight down?

serielda

Feb 14, 2012
noa
Keep a cig a like handy even a disposable just in case. I'm new to vaping and using a cig a like, but kept an emergency pack of analogs in the house just in case. I haven't had one in a week, but it's comforting to know they're around.

Thats an idea but I am not wanting analogs. I also has bought a disposable but it seemed that the juice was lime evaporated or something. Is it possible for a sealed disposable to do so? Anyone from Louisiana to Texas, know anything bout that happening

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I took me a week of smoking and vaping to stop smoking. Just find a system that keeps the withdraws away and keep at it. In a month or so you will be feeling better. I bet your hubby will deal with a moody wife for a few weeks to have a happy smoke free wife! The weight issue there is no easy answer proper diet and exercise is the only thing I know of that controls weight.

brock957

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Powder Springs GA
If you have a cig ocassionally no big deal. A lot of people do at first. And eventually stop. Don't let yourself get stressed about it. If you need a cig here and there at first. Do it. I'm losing weight vaping. 15 lbs so far. Having a cig here and there is better than getting frustrated and quitting vaping. Stick with it. It gets better.

serielda

Feb 14, 2012
noa
I took me a week of smoking and vaping to stop smoking. Just find a system that keeps the withdraws away and keep at it. In a month or so you will be feeling better. I bet your hubby will deal with a moody wife for a few weeks to have a happy smoke free wife! The weight issue there is no easy answer proper diet and exercise is the only thing I know of that controls weight.

Thanks all for input, as for diet I eat 95% unprocessed vegan foods, and very very rarely any sweets, it's just I had a friend who dis start using the e and had weight issues on the switch. Thankfully , if you can call it thankfully is stress and extremely edgy and tempermental.

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
If you have a cig ocassionally no big deal. A lot of people do at first. And eventually stop. Don't let yourself get stressed about it. If you need a cig here and there at first. Do it. I'm losing weight vaping. 15 lbs so far. Having a cig here and there is better than getting frustrated and quitting vaping. Stick with it. It gets better.

I can't stress this enough.
Don't decide you can never have another cigarette. Use your ecig for a little while when you feel a craving, and if you still gotta have one, have one.
Count the ones you don't smoke as a victory. Don't beat yourself up because you are still having cigarettes.
Aim for just cutting down at first.

You might find this thread helpful (I dunno if you'll have to join the PIF group or not to see the thread)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/405553-yes-i-still-smoke-cigarettes-i-am-addicted-smoking-habit-support-chat-thread.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread