Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
You will have TH. Most TH comes from nicotine level and PG/VG ratio.

To me it's like a very light cigarette. Some say slightly peppery but I don't get pepper. I add a couple drops of lemon flavoring and it's pretty refreshing.

Thanks! So you add a couple of drops to about how much? I just thought it might be good to have some non flavored to break from some of the other flavors. And @$30 for 230ml I figured I could not go wrong. I have never mixed juices so not sure i want to take that on but if I did at least I would have some liquid to do it with.
Also how long does it last? Should I store it differently than other liquids since it is so much?

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Thanks! So you add a couple of drops to about how much? I just thought it might be good to have some non flavored to break from some of the other flavors. And @$30 for 230ml I figured I could not go wrong. I have never mixed juices so not sure i want to take that on but if I did at least I would have some liquid to do it with.
Also how long does it last? Should I store it differently than other liquids since it is so much?

That's a great price. I use the flavor concentrates and you use 2.5% flavoring, so just a couple drops. But you don't really have to do that. If you decide you don't like it plain, flavorings can cost as little as $1.50 a bottle.

Base without flavorings can last a couple years. Indefinitely, if you freeze them. Best not to store in plastic long term. You could pick up a couple of glass bottles (also pretty cheap) and freeze half.

Crocky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
North Carolina
Thanks all, I just went and loaded my cart at MFS but have not hit the buy button yet:). The thing is I have no idea what I need to be buying so for now I am going to get 250ml of pg 24 nic and 250ml of plain vg that way I can dilute it to 12mg for 50/50
Then I got a few various bottles and caps......

My problem is going to be trying to determine percentages. Math is not my thing :). Good thing google can convert percentages to ml :).

I wanted it get 12mg do pg and 12 mg of vg then hut half of the pg and half of the vg into one 125 ml bottle to stick with 12 mg then do the same for the other 125 ml empty bottle. Then I started thinking will 60ml of 12mg pg and 60ml of 12mg vg misspending together still give me 12mg...oh my
I think I am trying to make it more confusing than it should be....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread