V4l Staff Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadley

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2009
Chicago IL
Hello all. My name is Chad. I am the new head of customer service at V4l. I want you all to know that the entire V4l staff is working very hard to provide you with the best products and customer service. If you EVER have an issue please do not hesitate to contact me. I am not on the forums very much so it is best to email or call :)

chad@vapor4life.com
224-723-5340 (9-5:30 CST)

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
I want to take the opportunity to welcome Chad to the V4L family. As V4L has been growing, more and more of my time has been dedicated to the business side of things. Customer Service has ALWAYS been our number 1 priority, and I am more than confident that Chad is the right man for the job. I will most definitely still be hanging around the forum, so no worries there. But I know that between Chad, Christie, and Bobby our customers are in the best of hands. We hope to have our new phone system up and running by the end of the week, so we can provide the best service possible for you all.

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Last edited:

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
Heya Chad!

Mr. Chad took care of my last order mess-up, and took care of it very nicely. My XL's were missing from my order (same thing that had happened on the previous order), and he got them right out to me and tossed in an extra XL. Was VERY nice.

Just so you know, I've designated that bonus XL as my referral-loaner. When someone I know asks about them, I loan them that battery, along with a couple unused carts and one of the business cards. I figure I can pass on your goodwill in the form of possible referrals. The wife of one of the guys I work with has it at the moment. (2 pad smoker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread