Careful or I'll sic 'em on ya!!

22546_1328923631118_1471797365_3088.jpg

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Thanks for stepping up to the plate everyone and introducing yourselves. I've not purchased anything from V4L thusfar, but I like when a supplier gets on board with their customer service.

Sometimes we lose sight of customer service, I hope that you maintain your presence here on the boards, that issues are few or quickly resolved and we can press ahead to good things!

ps; wader, I have a few bazillion of those little beastie boys, running amuck in the tree limbs above my house, I swear all I hear is ping, ping, ping all day long! Hell, I'm thinking now they actually lay in-wait for me to take the dog out, they drop their little goodies, they bounce, richochet and have hit both of us. Initially I was tossing those acorns off the deck and ended up throwing my e-cig in the dark right along with them, took many attempts to locate my all black 510 in the far corner of the grass in the dark!

Last edited:

Tom_E_Calm7

Jun 23, 2010
FL
I love V4L, deal with them all the time. The only issue ive had was the last time I ordered carts I decided to try the blank wowvapor cartos and I really didnt care for them at all as they get too hot and dont last like the coolcarts. I have since seen that they were taken off the site so maybe I wasnt the only one. Also they didnt have one of the colors I ordered so I got 2 of the same. Not too big of a deal, but they coulda at least given me some freebies but didnt. Exept for this 1 and only issue, everything else has been great. Coolcarts rule! I'll be ordering more soon.

topdown67

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
North Carolina
Howdy to Chad and a big Thanks to all the V4L staff - I placed my original starter kit as well as a few subsequent orders with them and all have been filled completely and shipped on time! I appreciate the extras that have been included with the orders as well as the little hand-written notes. Thanks to V4L, I have been off analogs for 2 weeks!

Taurox

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
New York
First things first I would like to say I was really impressed with V4L Today. I had a bit of an odd order because I wanted a purple battery or a purple led, really bad. But no such luck... bummer. If only I was Sammuel Jackson I could force you to give me a PURPLE led!!! Someone called, could have been Chad, and told me no purple battery or purple led, and asked what I would like. It was great! I think this is a huge step to fixing some things I have been reading about people having problems contacting humans. I haven't had ANY issues of that. I am a happy customer who hands out your cards all the time.

OK so now the bad part. I can't help myself anymore. I love playing Devil's Advocate. Everyone is probably gonna be mad at me so, sorry.. However I hope you can see some dark humor in this.

Boss: "So Chad, your interested in the Head of Customer Service position. What are some of your ideas for this position?"

Chad: "Well since Blogs and Forums are really popular these days, I am going to find out the largest e-cig forums with the most members and posts in the world."

Boss: "Wow that sounds great, with that many customers it would definitely give you a finger on the pulse of our customer's community. "

Chad: "Yes and once I find this site, I will make sure I don't visit it very much"

Boss: <Puzzled look> "Hmmm ok I um...not sure.."

Chad: "Yes, and... as my first post to this community, I will post and tell them that"

Boss: <Suprised smile>"Woah, you have got some knockers on you son, you are hired!"

First off "sorry Chad". I am evil and mean. I have been living in NY too long. Here men express their endearment with insults to each other. It has sunk in I guess. So in conclusion... remember I am super happy customer with a great customer service experience today. If you had spent all your time in the forum, I wouldn't have gotten a call today. I prefer the phone calls :) Keep up the great work. I am seriously just $%&* with ya. Don' be shy, jump right into the shark tank forums... we promise to leave you with some of your psyche still intact. <begin evil laugh> MOOOahahahahaha <end evil laugh>

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread