V4L TOTALLY comes through!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LudaCura

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
So, I posted a thread last week, called "I am so dissapointed in V4L." My complaint had been that my order was wrong two times, and that each time the response time was very slow. Well, they (and Chad, specifically) completely made up for it, in a big way, and I am amazed at despite the fact that I was being a little whiny and "woe is me", they listened patiently, and not only righted the wrong, but completely went above and beyond. I've been with V4L since February, and I wholly attribute to them, and their amazing products, my complete cessation of smoking (I was a 1 1/2 - two pack a day smoker for over ten years before). And since their products are above and beyond the best on the market, and their customer service has been legendary from the beginning, their customer base must have grown exponentially in the last few months - and that is the main reason I think why I experienced some of their blips in CS while they were adjusting to the huge demand for their products. Mea culpa for having aired my frustration at my specific complaints on the forum, I just felt two times in a row was a bit much... but I was just unlucky, and perhaps a bit too demanding of a customer.

Anyone reading this, who is contemplating buying their first kit from V4L - absolutely do it. Not only do they have the best e-cig on the market (in my humble opinion -I tried a few others from other companies before which didn't really live up to their hype), their customer service really is the best.

Thanks Chad and V4L :)

Vapor Prince

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Thanks LudaCura... I wish people would read this when they decide to flame issue complaints to V4L :)

I read a comment by a customer today, that basically said in a Customer Support Ticket, that if we did not respond in very short order, that they would resort to complaining in the ECF... so, I guess this is something of a pattern for trying to escalate issues.

While I sit back and thing about this, I would just request that people think before they post - Seriously.

Sometimes the squeaky wheel DOES get the grease, I get it, but we treat all customers equally, contrary to some posts. We LOVE you all, and truly wish to do right be 100% of our people. Our mission is to keep people off analogs SIMPLY PUT!!

I guess this post just opened the door for me to make an appeal to all our customers, new and old, to try us on the OS Ticket or Phones before the flamethrowers come out - we are REAL people behind REALLY GREAT products, and just want the chance to make it right BEFORE the flames --- anyway - thanks for the post Luda - we love ya

Dave and Team

Last edited:

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
When a daggered post pops up I think there are many of us that would like nothing more that to briefly direct the original poster to the Customer Service link or the Suppliers Review forum and be done with it!

It's fortunate for CS there is a certain standard of friendly etiquette at the ECF and especially amongst the extended family on the V4L page. I think most of us realize when a post has gone beyond an issue and into a form of cyber-therapy. That is not an indictment of Luda, after all mistakes do and will happen, lucky enough for V4L there actually is a cyber-family and as forum responders we are generally diffusive, polite, and constructive.

If somebody is hot enough to make an attention grabbing post, they may very well have a very valid reason. I would rather it be addressed here then to see it redirected to the Suppliers Review Forum or worse the New Member section. I know that the daggered responses "squeek-squeek" are a huge drawback and bummer for the CS team. I would like to commend Luda for being so forthcoming and candid. Triggered reactions happen...we've all been there, as fellow vapers we'll always listen with the knowledge that it's all gonna work out fine if just given a chance.

Now V4L may not screw up much, but there have been a few times that, well.....you know, let's face it ..it doesn't look good, somebody really screwed-up...twice! That happens too, but not that frequently.

Like Smilin, we (posters of this site) want all V4L customers to fully enjoy vaping and believe V4L can help. I've been posting here for about 5 months and in every heated exchange (Gaijinman in Japan or mi586hz) I believe the issue was finally resolved. In the end I believe the original posters appreciated being able to vent, were quickly reassured they'll be taken care of, and in the end C.S. has always resolved the matter.

Just keep trying to do it better every day and you will always have a great support network here!
:2cool:

Last edited:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Glad all is well Luda! Well said to both Dave and Snow. All I can add is that while the squeaky wheel does get greased..except at my house where my hubby will put it off til I get my skillet out and threaten him with it! The softer, kinder posts go a long way to having more good will shown to them.
being raised in the Military and married to a servive member for years and years and...sorry, I learned to follow the chain of command to get my problems resolved. I.E. the C.S. lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread