Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiesel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
Maryland
2---- DOING MY BEST not to complain about a delivery that has been 5 miles from my house since Tuesday.. TUESDAY :(
I get that USPS is busy, I get that cuts are being made with lack of budget control BUT 5 miles.. Wahh I love my mailman actually he's a super nice guy..

Man I feel you I have had that happen many times before. I'm in the same boat waiting on my new mod... sometimes I hate USPS and wish they would just go out of business already!

scoopbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2012
Los Angeles
Man I feel you I have had that happen many times before. I'm in the same boat waiting on my new mod... sometimes I hate USPS and wish they would just go out of business already!

4. no way, priority is cheap and works well. what am i supposed to send packages with after that. ups/fedex costs double and takes longer =/

MLT910

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
West Coast, USA
(4)

Lots of busy-ness today...from an overworked server to an overworked ME! LOL, I am looking forward to more vapemail today :) I tracked my order and it's "Out For Delivery" in my town...that makes me happy! And it's not just vapemail, it's pet supplies and holiday gifts! That makes for a Good Friday!!!

DreamingButterfly81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Muncie, Indiana
5. My gifts for my daughter have been arriving all week, makes me smile to know how thrilled she will be! They aren't all in yet but I'm excited to order more for her Monday then the next week do some in store shopping, I'm able to get almost her whole list, so much of it she will forget the item or two I miss. She's gonna be so happy! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread