Valley View Vapes - Win a FREE Polypropylene Tank - Weekly Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

TroyHoot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Greenville MS
Last time I mixed Loranns Cinnamon Oil with ANYTHING... the juice went all milky. Did this happen with you?

Yeah any of the loranns oils will turn it milky until it fully blends together. At least with my experience. I have been playing with Anise and licorice from loranns which are both oils too. They do the same thing. It takes a few hot baths and some steeping for it to fully blend. I just make sure I shake the stew out of it before I use it. Wouldnt use it in a tank until it fully blended. But since Im dripping currently, it works fine. Take couple weeks for it to fully blend in smaller(under 30mil) batches.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Lol I'm not much of a beer drinker, but one that I do like is called "Quad" ---a seasonal beer from Weyerbacher, somewhere around these parts--- but doubt I'd want to add a shot of anything---it's a high octane one phew phew-.gif

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
This weeks winner is post #176
Congrats Snus!!!

I know! They say the camel has so much sugar in it, it will make your teeth fall out! That is actually a warning on the can! I will check around, but not sure I can stop vaping long enough to use it without getting too much nic! A nice sampler pack would be nice to try though and have on hand for those times when I can't even stealth vape!

Locking this thread will be posting the next contest shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread