Not open for further replies.

RayN

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Texas
Weekly Contest Number 32

Please note: This thread is not closely monitored by me. If you have a question for me, please post it in my Official thread found here:
Official Information and Chat Thread
This weeks contest is another easy one.
You can make a post about anything you want
Just be sure to number your entries and not make back to back posts.
Winner will receive a free economy polypropylene tank of their choice (or a $10 store gift certificate if they prefer).

166443d1357398695-valley-view-vapes-win-free-polypropylene-tank-weekly-contest-pro3_thumbnail.gif
ecf_thumbnail.gif
Additional prizes MAY be awarded.
Note: Contest is only for members with a US shipping address.

Rules:
Your entry posts MUST start with a number. (1,2 or 3 etc.) Please number your posts by day. (1-5 not 1-25)
The post must have substance though. Posts such as entry, or "count me in" etc will be ineligible for prizes
Only your 5 (per day) entry posts will be eligible for the prize drawing.
Un-numbered posts will be considered "Chit Chat" and not eligible for the prize.
Back to Back posting is NOT allowed for this contest.

Winner will be chosen by random number generation, based on the post number.

Contest will end Friday Night at Midnight Central time or at 1000 posts, whichever comes first.
Winner will be announced at the end of this thread.

Last Weeks Winner: MLT910

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
#1 on 02/23/2013 PIF to #7

And just like that, everything was right with the world... for the next 993 posts anyway.

HAHA! I was thinking the same thing, Boardo!

Yes, Ray, please if at all possible can you make the frosted pyrex again? I miss mine desperately. I can't believe the only tank I've broken is the one that's irreplaceable. Lisa, the 7ml is the only one I have trouble filling. The pressure buildup is difficult to control, just because it's such a large volume. Sidewinder should make it easy.

Pressure buildup? o_O 6ml polypro is the largest I have... and the 3 pyrex I have are 3ml... So, did the frosted tanks have a screw?

Disconnect

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2013
Washington DC
Pressure buildup? o_O 6ml polypro is the largest I have... and the 3 pyrex I have are 3ml... So, did the frosted tanks have a screw?

I was wondering about that myself. I can't think of how pressure would build up using any of the normal fill methods. (Or at least, any of the methods I know about..)

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
2 neither can i understand the pressure build up. My provex on the other hand has massive pressure build up when i throw the top caps on.
My big pyrex never leak. Love those monsters.

Lisa the frosted I'm not sure if it had a screw but F that no Screw needed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
#2 on 02/23/2013 PIF back to #12

Good to know, MrPicC! I do fine with the grommets & caps, I have even refilled a Triple V tank at work using the drip tip. I love the screw on the side, but now that I have multiple fill tools I can keep one in my carrying case!

•❤•.♥.•❤•.♥.•❤•☆¨´`'*°☆ Please, order some frosted pyrex, Ray ☆¨´`'*°☆ •❤•.♥.•❤•.♥.•❤•

Disconnect

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2013
Washington DC
2 neither can i understand the pressure build up. My provex on the other hand has massive pressure build up when i throw the top caps on.
My big pyrex never leak. Love those monsters.

That makes sense - the caps are pushing down a LOT of air. I was thinking of filling with the caps on, either through the drip-tip-tool or by pushing a needle into the gap before the carto is completely installed.. (Putting the cap on after filling might work to prime the carto though. Or flood the bejeezus out of it, depending..)

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State

That makes sense - the caps are pushing down a LOT of air. I was thinking of filling with the caps on, either through the drip-tip-tool or by pushing a needle into the gap before the carto is completely installed.. (Putting the cap on after filling might work to prime the carto though. Or flood the bejeezus out of it, depending..)

Carto fill tool is the only way. IMO.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
02/23 Entry #1 . . .

I'm happy to be number 1 post although #1 NEVER wins! I'm just happy that the thread withdrawal can stop.

............YEAH!!!!!

1. Whew, the contest is back. Life feels complete. Thanks Ray.

tapped not typed

And just like that, everything was right with the world... for the next 993 posts anyway.

DITTO ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ OH - SO What They Said . . .

@ "MrPicC' - BTW: Did Ya' Find "Our" Cases Cavorting Anywhere In NYC Together . . . ;)

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
#3 on 02/23/2013 PIF to #18

Carto fill tool was darned easy, I will admit... Ray had 2 weeks worth of orders in the first 24 hours... I'll pick up battery boxes and SS caps next, but I need to wait for a bit. I have to take Emmy in for shots and that's going to be a whopper of a bill :/ Plus, I have replacement glasses coming in from generic company, so there's a 50/50 chance they'll be worthless.

Are all pyrex tanks the same diameter? I am really liking this pyrex with caps... but it is just a bit bigger than the eVic. BTW, now that the eVic head is on a mini head, it is perfect! I haven't set up anything at all, I just keep clearing the stupid puff limit... I need to get my glasses in to read the darned instructions XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread