vamo or mech mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

samturdo

Verified Member
Aug 28, 2014
keyes, ca, usa
looks good to me, i guess ill go with vw kick. besides with a variable mod that i can affford i still need mod+batteries+charger too, the mod+kick i picked will actually be cheaper than a variable mod.

speaking of variable mods the guy at the vape shop yesterday tried to sell me a vamo for 100 bucks as a "discount" cause i go there all the time, and i laughed.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Looks to be in stock
$40
everything you need comes with it
Even comes with a clearo for plastic friendly juices

http://101vape.com/variable-voltagewattage-devices/148-innokin-itaste-mvp-v20.html

I've spent thousands on vape gear. Nearly 7 of them, actually.

The 4 mvps I've purchased have probably been my best purchases. The 4 people I bought them for have found them to fit their needs perfectly. A battery that lasts most people days on a single charge, fits most toppers on the market and has adjustable output... plus a hand full of features.

I vape at about 80 watts or I'd have bought myself one too.

The wife has 2 provarii, a reo grand and access to my mod drawer for weeks at a time when I'm on the road. She still uses her mvp at least one day a week. The other 3 don't want anything else.

At least read some of the 943 reviews just on that site and check out the mvp owners group thread in the variable mod section here on ecf.

I think you'll really come to love and enjoy it and it will free up that "I need something that just works" void so you can settle on it or pursue higher vaping bliss while being satisfied without stress and struggle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread