vaping snus - have you tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I am going to try snus as the pv isn't giving me whatever it is i need to stop smoking. The nicotine buzz alone just doesn't seem to be enough in the evenings and gives me insomnia and a rushing / pulsing in my ears.

I am going to try tastier flavors with low nic around 6mg also which might get rid of the need for snus as i like vaping in the day but hate the insomnia and raised heartbeat it gives me at night where i can hear my heartbeat strongly in my ears.

I figure with snus we are getting all of the tobacco alkaloids which are missing from e-liquids, as well as the maois.

Tropicalbob did a video on youtube that i saw where he soaked a snus pouch in vg. another reviewer tried it with pg.

they rated the vapor proudcion and th etc but never really talked about whether or not it beat standard e-liquids for satisfaction / cravings etc.

anyone else tried it and care to comment?

also how much nic would you get from that?

Also - could you soak a snus in a 11mg usa mix / other tobacco flavor juice to get the whole tobacco alkaloids and keep a decent nic level if just a snus in vg or pg yields low nic levels?

thanks

Last edited:

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
I see you got over this was HW, glad to see you made it. I'd recommend just trying the snus the way it was intended. I tried to find info on Korea and snus's legality but didn't find anything one way or the other. I'd check out the online sites like

Northerner. Buy Swedish Snus & Snuff Online. The Healthy Smokeless Tobacco Alternative
Snus - Buy Swedish Smokeless tobacco Snuff
SnusCENTRAL.com
Buy Snus, Order Swedish snus online world wide - BuySnus.com

Look for starter packs, grab bags, things that will give you a variety. When I started I got a 10 can starter from Northern that gave me a feel for what was available. I found that I liked just about anything and have a freezer full of lots of different portions. Once you find out how you feel about it you can go from there. I loved PVs when I started, but couldn't get rid of ciggies altogether. I was smoking 2-3 packs a day and got down to about 6 a day with my PV which started to edge up after six months. That's when I found Ss. In two weeks, I'll have gone a year without a puff on a smoke for the first time in 43 years.

I only have four or five portions a day and I'm happy. Others haven't had as much success, but everyone's different. Once you get started, just like with PVs, if you have a question, just ask. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread