Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
So I think I've got vapor tongue.
Last 2 days I can't really taste anything that I vape.
I've tried different juice delivery systems. Mixing new juices. Trying new flavors. Still can barely taste anything.

But as far as I can tell I'm able to taste food and drinks....
Is vape tongue specific to vaping?

Puppytime

Jun 12, 2013
United States
Had vapors tongue for a long time once. I started out with all 80vg / 20pg mixes.
Switched to 50/50 mix after finding I was having problems with vg (teeth, gum, tongue pain and breathing issues) and it went away.
Got some bobas recently which is high vg, have vapors tongue atm, wonder if its attributed to high vg?

What % you guys using atm?

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
Yeah... I think I am being cursed with it tonight as well. I recently got a tank for the first time and have been hitting that HARD...Where I usually go through only 1 evod's worth a day, I've been chugging a tank's worth (~3ml) a day for the past two days.

tonight, taste went into the toilet.. But I suspected that the cart may be spent (which is SHOULDN'T be... I don't think 50/50 HHV Legend would kill a cart after only 5 or so mls, but whatever) so I switch back to my evods... yep.. not much there. Cracked the seal on a new pack of coils... yep... bu-bye flavor... throat hit is there, and there's Legendary clouds wafting in front of The Deadliest Catch's season finale...

The dreaded VT might have made a visit to the house for the very first time. Hopefully it clears up by Thursday.. I got 3 bottles of HHV NETs coming (my beloved Legend, plus Serendipity and some Huntsman). Though, HHV goosed the extract up a bit on these bottles, so I might power through it by sheer force. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread