Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Ok, since I have settled on a carto and liquid to vape, my total cost per week to vape are:

Liquid - unflavored 24 mg nic 30p/ 70v @ 2 ml / day = 14 ml @ $0.06 per ml = $0.84.

Carto - smoktech 1.7 supershorty @ 1 per week = $1.41 (includes shipping).

Total = $2.25.

About 1/2 the cost of one pack of smokes to vape all week. Pretty awesome. I didn't start vaping to save money but it's a nice side effect. What are your costs, not including cost of the PV?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
About $15.40 per week in juice. My heads for my Nova last me forever it seems. I am constantly switching them out and cleaning and dry burning them. I do have two that have died on me but I do have the material to rebuild them. When I have a few more that need rebuilding, I will learn how to do that :), with help from my buds here on ECF :laugh:

kazimir

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2012
DC
$24/week reoccurring

Found my delivery systems so $2-3 a week there. Still searching for juices so $21 a week for juice (6ml/day).

$67.5/week for analogs. The cost was never really a concern for me though.

The real kicker is the extra $$/week balancing out my 2 provari minis setups, 1 provari standard setup, 1 year of juice, and the stuff I don't use any more (ego twists/vivis/... these may go to my aunt)

Last edited:

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
I've spent well over a $100 in the past 4 weeks, but I'm still narrowing down my hardware and flavor. Found my flavor yesterday, but I've got another $50 going out on a new kit Friday. After that, probably about $7 or $8 a week; maybe less if the Nano performs well for me.

Considering I used to spend $70 or more a week to smoke, I'm already doing pretty good in terms of savings.

LucentShadow

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
Michigan, USA
My necessary, continued cost to be able to continue to vape? Less than a dollar a week to make my e-liquids and rebuild my atomizers. That does not include the electricity and water that are consumed in this pursuit.

My average actual cost over nearly the past year? About $20 per week, not including the electricity and water. To be fair, I do have a lot of delivery devices that have not yet been used, but I doubt that I'll ever use many of them, so I have a lot of 'backups', which gives me some peace of mind.

Overall, I'm not displeased with the amount that I've spent. It's more than I spent on RYO cigs, but it was worth it. I'm sure that I'll spend far less this coming year. ;)

MrSmith99

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2011
Earth
I'm guessing <$10 month. I buy half liter bottles of premixed unflavored 24mg nic, add my own flavor (sparingly), and vape with a Reo Grand mod which surprisingly has used the same atty for more than 3 months of daily/hourly use. Regular cigs would have cost more than $120 month (PAD).

ecottage:
Your correct. Last year was more per month as I learned about hardware and what juices I liked. My advice to newbies is to just jump to the mods. Eventually you will own one. Spare yourself all the experimentation with the smaller mediocre products. I do keep a couple of white 510's around in case I want to blend-in with smokers.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I'm guessing most of you evolved to this level? You got better and better with savings as you learned more and found what you liked?

Yes. It took just over a month to find the REO mod (thanks to ecf members) the right flavor, which turned out to be an unflavored blend of nic/pg/VG and the right carto for my mod.

Prior to that I spent couple of hundred bucks on V2 cig, their cartos, then Volcano. I have to thank Volcano because their "tobacco" flavor juice was so awful tasting that (thru input from ECF members) I found unflavored nic.

It was a quick evolution and I don't even consider another device (except some more REO mods for doomsday prep) or juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Roughly $12-15 per week for the wife and I vs $84.

Drakulie, You may already know this, but incase you didn't, Wizard Labs is not far from you. They are in Coral Springs. They have excellent prices on Juice, Flavors & DIY goods. I wish I still lived in South Florida so I could vjust drop in there to pick up my stuff.

Heres a link, again, incase you didnt know: Wizard Labs

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I'm guessing most of you evolved to this level? You got better and better with savings as you learned more and found what you liked?

I was lucky and found great juices after trying three or four vendors. I found the vendor of choice because I lucked out and ran into a couple of people (GT and Bronze I'm talking about YOU!) who pointed me to Heather's Heavenly Vapes. That was less than a month into vaping.

To find my setup, I read so much on ECF and decided on the eGo as a reliable middle of the road PV to start with. I didn't get my Nova until a little later into this wonderful journey. This is working for me and really have no desire to keep chasing after different setups. Now if Hubby has been listening to me strongly suggest the Provari as a Christmas present, it won't be a bad thing :lol: If he doesn't get me one, no biggie. I will wait till one of my Twists fail then pick one up.

I feel blessed that I started vaping in mid September and was completely off cigs since mid October. Now it's cruise control after figuring out when to order my juices to stay ahead of the steeping game. Once in a while I will try out some new juice to keep things fresh, but have my favorite ones stocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread