What atomizer are YOU vaping on right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisLittle

Oct 11, 2014
Alvin, Tx
With all the different type of atomizers out on the market right now, I'm just curious of what people are vaping on right now. I've got the tohb on my overdose mod but am looking for another good atomizer to go to my collection. I want something with good airflow and something that I can get a wide bore tip for (or chuff enuff). Any ideas from my fellow vapors?!?

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Two ways to go...

Small chamber atties give you better flavour in general, so I'd recommend the AV Cyclone or an A6 there (maybe the IGO-S gets a honourable mention).

Big chamber atties with afc give you a lot of build flexibility and more profound vapor, so I'd recommend the Magma, Odin, or Tugboat there.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    All depends on what you want from the atty. You already have the big cloud machine covered, why not go for the big flavor for a change of pace.

I like a small chamber that uses a higher resistance coil, uses less juice, and gives more flavor. I also like bottom air flow instead of a leaky side hole. So the A7-A7 minis work best for me. YMMV

Last edited:

Serendipity_Stables

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 2, 2012
    Vancouver, BC
    www.facebook.com
    Currently vaping some Grant's on a 454 atop a slug. In rotation is a Russian, big dripper, orchid and a t5.
    5708408885753b7ab4563b3a6288a369.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey team been vaping for about 3 weeks with a Nautilus tank with BVC coils and itaste vv. have only smoke 4 or 5 cigs in the past 3 weeks which is a huge improvement compared to my 15 to 20 a day. I am enjoying the Nautilus but it is fickle. I want to get some more power going and am looking around for an upgrade on probably both atty and mod. Really thinking about building my own coils.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread