What atomizer are YOU vaping on right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OthatGuy

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2014
Westcoast
Rogue nodded by Chowderhead for bottom feeding, very good flavor @0.4ish
2f91cb46bc9c85066d582fbd1787a9c8.jpg

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I've got a Magma clone that leaks everywhere, and recently got a Veritas clone (that doesn't leak!). Loving the Veritas, other than the rebuilding. The flavor is amazing, though. They both get used with an Infinite tree of life mod.

I've got an Innokin MVP 20 watt on the way, and also ordered a Kayfun V4 clone from Fasttech. I am not expecting much from the V4 clone, but I just want something I can fill up for the day and take to work with me without having to drip all the time. If the V4 ends up not working out, I'm going to get a Kanger Subtank.

I just got the kanger sub tank. This thing is awesome. Holds 6ml when using the occ coils, airflow is great allowing nice lung hits, flavor is superb, and the occ coils are super easy to rebuild, maybe even easier to rebuild then the rba head it comes with (which is akin to building a kayfun). I fully recommend this tank to anyone..... If you don't like lung hits and lots of airflow, you can use the regular dual coil heads that you would use in an aerotank or pt3. This thing can seriously put out clouds as well as many of my dripper builds (except for my dual stovetop build in my dark horse.... That's a cloud machine :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread