what is the waxy thing...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asharp22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
USA
Please be kind, I'm new and have no one else I can ask.

Ok, so I bought an xhaleo2 broke the atty and am now left with cartridges filled with this waxy substance. I know that the waxy substance is what melts and makes the vapor. But I also bought a joye 510 and I was wondering if I could use the xhale02 fillings in the joye 510? if so, where do I put the waxy thing? I have e juice coming eventually, but for now all I have is the wax.

I went on youtube to try to look up videos, but couldn't find any.

Also, the joye 510 seems to need cleaning.... is it possible that this new item needs to be cleaned? why does the atty smoke and the vape taste burnt when it's a new product and I haven't even used it yet.

stover.p

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Oklahoma
Welcome and don't be afraid to ask anything. That's what the forums for :) I can't help on the x but the on the 510 you need to take the atty off and blow the primer out. Put the big in your mouth and blow really hard. Wipe the stuff off well with a paper towel or tissue. Replace on battery, put a drop of your juice on the silver bridge put your cart on and vape................that's it! I started on a 510 a month ago and loved it! I recently upgraded to the eGo batteries but it still used the 510 atty and I'm in vape heaven. Good luck and don't give up, you'll get the hang off it and don't be afrain to ask questions.

stover.p

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2010
Oklahoma
What about using polyfill? Shouldn't I be doing that? or is what you're talking about called direct dripping?

Polyfill belongs in the cart and that's what holds the juice. The polyfill isn't for direct dripping. The one drop on the atty is to get the atty tasting like juice and not primer.

Keep asking questions and you will be on the road soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread