whats your favorite budget juice supplier???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum Braisehell. Glad to have you here!:)

Ahlusion is my go-to vendor to juice. Peppermint Bark, Lemon Vanilla Cake, Caramel Wild Wood, Caramel Pear Black Tea, Coconut Boba Tea, the list goes on and on! Fan Club here on ECF: Ahlusion E-Juice Part 3.

I also LOVE Omega Vapes Breeze, Cosmic Fogs Milk & Honey & Ripe Vapes Pear Almond.

Giant Vapes and EJuices are great places to shop when looking to pick up flavors from multiple high quality vendor lines of juice.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Thanks Ya'll! I have been looking into DIY, do you have a specific vendor you use for quality flavors? I've seen a few online but don't know what to trust.

For all things DIY head on over to the DIY ELiquid Forum. You will not be able to post there until you get in your first 5 posts and the servers update at :25 past the hour. Make sure to read all the "stickies".

Recommended Reading For People New to DYI by ECF member dannyv45 => Includes links to his & Hoosier's Blogs.

For a juice mixing calculator consider using eJuiceMeUp

Here are some threads you may like to read through for different flavoring companies. Many of the posts include recipes and comments about a specific flavor.

1. Flavor Arts (FA) - Pure Vapes has 3ml FlavourArt flavorings
2. The Flavor Apprentice (TFA) - The Flavor Apprentice Flavoring Thread => Also see Bill's Magic Vapor Blogs
3. Inawera (IW) - Inawera - a few reviews
4. Capella (CAP) - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/637270-diy-capellas-recipe-thread-v2-0-a.html
5. Hangsen (HS) - The Hangsen Thread
6. VapingZone (VZ) - New Super Concentrated Flavors & New Super Concentrated Flavors - Part 2
7. Flavor West (FW) - Flavor West DIY flavor review

DIY Recipe Sites

* ECF E-Liquid Recipes <= Feel free to post your recipes here for all members to enjoy
* EcigExpress Archive Cookbook
* E-Liquid-Recipes
* UK E-Liquid Recipes
* kritikalmass - E-Liquid Recipes
* One Stop DIY Shop - Recipes

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
There is a thread I use to check before I started doing DIY. Reputable venders and some very good deals.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/pay-forward-pif/418767-deals-steals-283.html
JC_link.gif

There are lots of things to read about DIY. I am proof that it is pretty darn simple. My preferred vendor is Vaping Zone. I use their Gourmet and Super Concentrated flavorings and have been very pleased. The cost a bit more but you have to take into consideration that a juice would use 1-3% instead of 10-20% of some of the other flavorings. There are so many really good place the get what you need.

Good luck to you on your new venture.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I found that Nutty Kongs juices are really really good, in fact great for a lot less than what most high end juices are going for: i.e. like $16 for a 30ml.
They don't make a huge selection but if you look them up here on ecf I found that lots like Berrylicious and Vanilla Custard and Blueberry Crumble.
So i tried each and have to agree... great clean taste. The berry is one of the fruitiest I've had and the BBC was excellent, not a custard guy but yeah all were tops.
If you look at my sig I like some custom juices but I also keep these not because they're cheap but they're good!

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
As far as bulk adv juice, I prefer seduce juice. 118ml for around 35.00 dollars, and typically they send you a free 10ml bottle of another flavor to try out.

All three of the vendors I am going to mention have already been talked about in this thread - but I agree, they are quality vendors offering great products at good prices.

Welcome to SeduceJuice.com - almost always have a sale going on one of their liquids. They have a great mix of premiums, mid and budget range - together with some you won't find almost anywhere else.

Giant Vapes is another great vendor.

If you like Mount Baker, I would also recommend ITC vapes as well. Great prices, good clean decent quality liquid.

Finally, I'll add Juices - Kidney Puncher as they are often thought of as a hardware vendor, but they have some great liquids available at reasonable prices. Only downside, they charge $7-8 for shipping, but it's priority and will most likely ship the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread