What's Your Favorite Juice With Beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town
Im a big lager/stout fan, friends refer to what I drink as 'motor oil' lol. Either way, im out right now drinking some delicious Batch19 with Virginia something (its new juice and I forgot the name of the company /facepalm) but its a 555 juice (tobacco/caramel/hazelnut) and its friggen DELICIOUSSS!
Your Handle is effin' hilarious............

Ray D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
PA
With a wheat I'm thinking something citrus would be a great idea. Have to get on trying that.

Good idea! I have some Johnson Creek Valencia just sitting around with no real use except for that odd "I want something different" mood. Next time I get beer, I might have to forgo my usual Guinness and buy a wheat just to try that out.

Boognish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
Chocolate Town
So, happy to see this thread hang around! Pulling out good threads from the "archives" is as fun as digging through old records, especially when it is a good one found!!

You said it Mang! I love revisiting this thread. Many months have passed, but my tastes have not. Still loving my IPA's and still loving my tobacco vapes.

Thompson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal
Good idea! I have some Johnson Creek Valencia just sitting around with no real use except for that odd "I want something different" mood. Next time I get beer, I might have to forgo my usual Guinness and buy a wheat just to try that out.

Sitting here looking at this corona, it made me realize a lime flavored juice plus mexican lagers could be another good one

Thompson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal
IMG_20121208_145610.jpg

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
A citrus juice for a white beer would be nice. Without getting too specific I think two things go well with beer no matter the type of suds you have; tobacco and cheese. That said, your favorite tobacco vape should always compliment your beer. Likewise, a plain cheesecake vape (if you like that kind of thing) should fit nicely with beer.

Thompson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal
Moved on to Deschutes Mirror Pond PA, out of Oregon. Good beer, think this batch is better than the last I had. Vaping with Virginia Fire Cured from MtBV. Getting a bit too sweet for my liking so I'll probably switch over to A+ Blue Grass Burley.

Oh that was the same MtBV liquid earlier with the Cider. I looove me some cider.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Guiness or porters, TO ME, are great paired with a chocolate e-juice, the one I employ being ECX's chocolate liqueur.

Not an IPA fan so much, but I would think it could go one of two ways, either a BOLD or spicey flavor or a very MILD flavor, that would suit your palate. IPA has so much body and spice, to me, anyway that I would guess the more mild flavor would suit me personally. For you, who knows, try anything and everything until you hit upon the right one(s)!

Good luck to you in your quest!

Carbon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread