Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
LOL, 5'ver, ever since I got her those Fusions you recommended, I've been her lover boy. Just can't do no wrong! *sigh* it's a tough life!

I'll bet you were a handful for the ladies when you were younger too T....er..Loverboy.

loverboy.jpg

Last edited:

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Iken vape is in it for all the right reasons and if all businesses were run like this one the world would be a better place.

This statement is so true! The way Isaac runs his business is the exact way all businesses should be run. He's not out to get every last penny we have, but rather is trying to ensure that all of his customers are satisfied. With that, we become return customers. His stock is a prime example of his methods working! I started ordering from Isaac a couple months ago and he is the only vendor I constantly order from. Even if I don't need hardware, I still buy an atomizer or two because of the amount of help / encouragement / knowledge he has shared with me. Will someone else buy the atomizers if I don't? Yup. But this is my way of repaying him for the awesome service he is giving me and the vaping community. Plus, he's a damn good friend too! (Even if he is a couple states away)

greymattergirl

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
Lake Placid, Florida
I cant agree enough. I have been through a few vendors in the course of my vaping experience and have had contact with some and I can honestly say Isaac is the one who stands out the most to me. Not only is his site the one where you see some of the most innovative and top preforming stuff in the industry but If you ever have the pleasure of having to deal with him direct you definitely get the sense that he loves what he does and genuinely cares about your happiness as opposed to just wanting to sell you some stuff. Even while being ill.

Iken vape is in it for all the right reasons and if all businesses were run like this one the world would be a better place. Just saying.

Great thread. I hope you feel better soon Greymattergirl :)

Well said SMKNOMOR, even since this post Isaac has emailed to ask how I was feeling..I mean who does that anymore? It really is amazing to see such great customer service. It inspires me to be a better person, it's easy to become jaded with all the not so nice people in the world, and Isaac has reminded me that not everyone is concerned with a dollar. IkenVape really cares about its products and customers. I think more buisness's could learn something from IkenVapes's example. I am looking forward to VapeStock so I can thank the IkenVape family in person! I really can't say enough about them, truely amazing people!

Last edited:

greymattergirl

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
Lake Placid, Florida
Wrig, you mentioned IKV RY4.

I had tried this juice once a while back from another supplier and wasn't real impressed with it. On a whim I tried some of the IKV RY4 with the last purchase I made and holy cow, this is good stuff!

I will definitely be getting more of this!

I have only tried BWB's RY4, but I can't wait to try IkenVapes, I have no doubt it's excellent after seeing the love and care taken with his other products..I can hardly wait!
:)

greymattergirl

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
Lake Placid, Florida
Lady, you're just absolutely precious and equally as nice as Isaac.

Except you're a lot prettier.

TT

Awww, thank you so much for the compliment TT. Its easy to be nice with such great people. I never cease to be amazed at how awesome ECF members are. From my first day I have seen nothing but positivity, and kindness. You guys rock, and I love you all! :)

webgeek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2011
Missouri
I haven't ordered a lot from IKV, but what I have, I've been impressed with, and my most recent order left me with a greater appreciation for their customer service. I've seen any number of folks here recommend the Fusions, so I ordered a couple boxes. Couldn't get a 510-801 adapter in my cart, so I requested one in the comments. I wasn't sure if the comment would be read, but I figured it was worth a shot. Sure enough, the comment got read and the adapter was with my order. They didn't even charge me for the adapter (it was only $2.50, but still, that's nice). And the Fusions rock! They've quickly become my carto of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread