Woot woot, got my first reo! Then sadness happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.

timk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Yakima, WA, USA
I was so excited to go to the post office to pick up my first reo mini 2.1 today, but then I remembered my 18490 batteries have not arrived yet. So it was bitter sweet. Hopefully I'll have a pair of aw18490's in my mailbox after work, then "I can haz reo-vapes!" lol

Anyway, pictures just don't do it justice, you gotta hold one of these. One of the few times my expectations have been exceeded. Here's a couple pics. :vapor: The blue is just about my favorite shade of blue. The wrinkle finish is impeccable! I got a reomizer 2.0 as well (sorry no pic) and I'm thinking it will need a wrinkle finish to match. Time to practice with some wrinkle paint. :2cool: Anyone have any reason why not to paint the reomizer cap? I wouldn't want to ruin a perfectly good machine.

reo1.jpg reo2.jpg reo3.jpg

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
That is one beautiful REO...I love the blue door. Your pictures really show it off well. Fingers crossed for your batteries to be there.....because if you love that thing now, you just wait. As good as it looks, it works even better. You are not going to believe the vape you're going to get with the REO + RM2 combination. Congratulations!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I was so excited to go to the post office to pick up my first reo mini 2.1 today, but then I remembered my 18490 batteries have not arrived yet. So it was bitter sweet. Hopefully I'll have a pair of aw18490's in my mailbox after work, then "I can haz reo-vapes!" lol

Anyway, pictures just don't do it justice, you gotta hold one of these. One of the few times my expectations have been exceeded. Here's a couple pics. :vapor: The blue is just about my favorite shade of blue. The wrinkle finish is impeccable! I got a reomizer 2.0 as well (sorry no pic) and I'm thinking it will need a wrinkle finish to match. Time to practice with some wrinkle paint. :2cool: Anyone have any reason why not to paint the reomizer cap? I wouldn't want to ruin a perfectly good machine.

View attachment 253252 View attachment 253253 View attachment 253254

You should be able to paint the cap just fine! Not sure how long the paint will last. Someone used a paint used on grills. Ya know the high heat standing kind!

I can't think straight I guess, pardon me!

But!!!! You have a kick ... REO!!!!

timk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Yakima, WA, USA
Dude, that sucks about your batteries. If you have a B&M nearby they prolly have em :). Congrats and welcome. That IS a boss lookin blue :)

Unaware of any b&m in my town. I saw one on Facebook but it looked shady as all get out. More glass things than vape things if you know what I mean hahaha. I'll give em a shot at lunch though, never know.

timk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Yakima, WA, USA
nice reo and welcome. Remember to take a couple breaths between pulls when you get this bad boy setup. I almost passed out from my first reo session.

sound advice... i think, kind of worried now hahaha j/k saw those clouds super_X_drifter was blowing in his video, whoa!. i'm no cloud chaser, just a nice flavorful vape. mainly wanted a reo because its not a tube! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread