Yi Loong Fogger V4 crapfest :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

stockLX

Jun 22, 2013
Nova Scotia, Canada
I think everybody should have this:

HBNVWlI.jpg

Hey AMD, do you happen to have a link to these taps? I cannot seem to find them on the site? also I looked around my local hardware stores and nobody seems to have anything below a m3.0 . Any ideas if hobby stores sell these? I am a diy'er on everything. Cars, computers, etc. I have a garage with just about every tool, except these. If I had some of these I would feel much more comfortable knowing I could mill out any kind of replacement part I may need :)

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
Look, I checked all of my four Foggers and they turned out to be Stainless Steel. I'm not sure, but I think there are some clones floating around.

How do you like your Expromizer?

Sorry for the late response. Just came across this. It's proven to be one of the easiest RTAs to build, with slightly better taste then my Kayfuns. Got the Erlkonigin not to long after though, and that kinda rained on the Expromizer's parade. The Expromizer is still great though.

AMDTrucking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2013
California
Hey AMD, do you happen to have a link to these taps? I cannot seem to find them on the site? also I looked around my local hardware stores and nobody seems to have anything below a m3.0 . Any ideas if hobby stores sell these? I am a diy'er on everything. Cars, computers, etc. I have a garage with just about every tool, except these. If I had some of these I would feel much more comfortable knowing I could mill out any kind of replacement part I may need :)

I've got them all on Amazon and eBay individually.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
you Know what i would say about the Fogger V4....????.....DO NOT buy THIS ATOMIZER !!!

...NOT because it doesnt give great flavour....
...NOT because it doesnt give great Vaper....

but because of this !!!!

View attachment 344680

View attachment 344681

this is only after 3 weeks of vaping it !!.......(and i DO have 3 !...all have gone the same way)

so, having come up with a GREAT design that really works well......THEY, true to form, had to go CHEAP-*@$*...., and save a yuan by using substandard materials , which is a real shame.....coz they could have asked twice the price for this.....to me the idea of the design was that good ! (alright, the posts were pretty crap and it needs better o-rings.....)

For once....i hope some GOOD atomizer producer looks at this and CLONES the Chinese ..........and gives us a GOOD atomizer....coz its worth it....

oh VAPE it at your own risk.....but i know mine taste like *$@*........even with good juice.....maybe its all that chrome that went SOMEWHERE !....or maybe just the Lead in the brass huh? either way, they went in the BIN.....

and for once....i am so angry with this , im sending this post direct to the company itself !
Those are brutal pics...I hope mine does not go this way...where did you buy that? Thanks for posting.
a3e8yqym.jpg

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana
Sorry for the late response. Just came across this. It's proven to be one of the easiest RTAs to build, with slightly better taste then my Kayfuns. Got the Erlkonigin not to long after though, and that kinda rained on the Expromizer's parade. The Expromizer is still great though.

Never heard of the Erlkonigin.. looks interesting.. Can I ask where you got yours?

dmadsen

Aug 19, 2013
Berea, KY, USA

The only place I have been able to find 7x.5mm taps and such is Enco - Guaranteed Lowest Prices on Machinery, Tools and Shop Supplies... and industrial supply store

AMDTrucking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2013
California

TAP M1.6-0.35 Drillco 2800E Series High-Speed Steel Hand Threading Tap, Uncoated (Bright) Finish, Round Shank with Square End, Bottoming Chamfer, M1.6 x 0.35 Size: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

TAP M2.0-0.4 Drillco 2800 Series High-Speed Steel Hand Threading Tap, Uncoated (Bright) Finish, Round Shank with Square End, Bottoming Chamfer, M2 x 0.4 Size: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

TAP M3.0-0.5 Irwin Tools 2712- 3 Piece Set - 3.0 mm - 0.50 mm - Hand Tool Sets - Amazon.com

TAP M7.0-0.5 7mm X .5 Metric HSS Right Hand Thread Tap M7 X 0.5mm Pitch - Tap And Die Sets - Amazon.com

DIE M7-0.5 7mm X .5 High Speed Steel Round Die 1" OD: Round Threading Dies: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
fasttech got back with me and said they would ship a new base to me when i order again...
what kind of crap is that.. i said, no you honor your deal. they reiterated that theyll send a new base on my next order.
so ive been needing a good ohm meter, but im not rolling the dice with them again.

fastech didnt make the atty.... they get them from manufacturers and trust they are making them correct... and since fasttech sells more than ecig stuff they dont have time to do quality checks on the products they sell, thats the suppliers job.

AMDTrucking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2013
California
Many thanks!

You are very welcome.

In fact, I just received my new Big 29.8mm Kayfun Huge from FastTech yesterday. One of the post screws was missing. I keep M1.6 - 0.35 Screws. Turns out the post wasn't threaded at all (that's why the screw was missing)
No big deal, I just took my Tap and fixed it.

David1975

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2014
Northlake, IL, USA
you Know what i would say about the Fogger V4....????.....DO NOT BUY THIS ATOMIZER !!!

...NOT because it doesnt give great flavour....
...NOT because it doesnt give great Vaper....

but because of this !!!!

View attachment 344680

View attachment 344681

this is only after 3 weeks of vaping it !!.......(and i DO have 3 !...all have gone the same way)

so, having come up with a GREAT design that really works well......THEY, true to form, had to go CHEAP-*@$*...., and save a yuan by using substandard materials , which is a real shame.....coz they could have asked twice the price for this.....to me the idea of the design was that good ! (alright, the posts were pretty crap and it needs better o-rings.....)

For once....i hope some GOOD atomizer producer looks at this and CLONES the Chinese ..........and gives us a GOOD atomizer....coz its worth it....

oh VAPE it at your own risk.....but i know mine taste like *$@*........even with good juice.....maybe its all that chrome that went SOMEWHERE !....or maybe just the Lead in the brass huh? either way, they went in the BIN.....

and for once....i am so angry with this , im sending this post direct to the company itself !

Is this an authentic Fogger or a clone?? I'm looking for one with all stainless pins and such instead of the brass CR** I got from FocaleEcig....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread