Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdbaker82

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2014
United States
you Know what i would say about the Fogger V4....????.....DO NOT buy THIS ATOMIZER !!!

...NOT because it doesnt give great flavour....
...NOT because it doesnt give great Vaper....

but because of this !!!!

View attachment 344680

View attachment 344681

this is only after 3 weeks of vaping it !!.......(and i DO have 3 !...all have gone the same way)

so, having come up with a GREAT design that really works well......THEY, true to form, had to go CHEAP-*@$*...., and save a yuan by using substandard materials , which is a real shame.....coz they could have asked twice the price for this.....to me the idea of the design was that good ! (alright, the posts were pretty crap and it needs better o-rings.....)

For once....i hope some GOOD atomizer producer looks at this and CLONES the Chinese ..........and gives us a GOOD atomizer....coz its worth it....

oh VAPE it at your own risk.....but i know mine taste like *$@*........even with good juice.....maybe its all that chrome that went SOMEWHERE !....or maybe just the Lead in the brass huh? either way, they went in the BIN.....

and for once....i am so angry with this , im sending this post direct to the company itself !

wow this is disappointing is everyone having this problem?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

AMDTrucking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2013
California
It is not stripped.
A bunch of V4's were released with the wrong 18mm threaded screw. My eBay dealer was aware of the problem and received a batch of the proper screws. He is shipping the replacement to all his purchasers. I used Sleepy Hollow Vapes.
Get in touch with your dealer; if he does a decent volume, they should be aware of the problem and the fix.

-Gary

Just FYI:
Everything is right, except 18mm screws. 18mm is 0.7 Inch or 45/64 inch.
Maybe there is a decimal point missing? You meant 1.8mm? It'll still be wrong because they are M1.6 X 0.35
:toast:

AMDTrucking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2013
California
I am having this same issue. Hopefully someone can find out the screw size and I can get one at a local hobby shop.

It is actually pretty simple:
The Screws are M1.6-0.35 no longer then 4mm (you could use shorter ones)
Get some M1.8 - 0.35 Screws and the problem is solved, just make sure your new screws are made from Stainless Steel.

AMDTrucking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2013
California
you Know what i would say about the Fogger V4....????.....DO NOT BUY THIS ATOMIZER !!!

...NOT because it doesnt give great flavour....
...NOT because it doesnt give great Vaper....

but because of this !!!!

View attachment 344680

View attachment 344681

this is only after 3 weeks of vaping it !!.......(and i DO have 3 !...all have gone the same way)

so, having come up with a GREAT design that really works well......THEY, true to form, had to go CHEAP-*@$*...., and save a yuan by using substandard materials , which is a real shame.....coz they could have asked twice the price for this.....to me the idea of the design was that good ! (alright, the posts were pretty crap and it needs better o-rings.....)

For once....i hope some GOOD atomizer producer looks at this and CLONES the Chinese ..........and gives us a GOOD atomizer....coz its worth it....

oh VAPE it at your own risk.....but i know mine taste like *$@*........even with good juice.....maybe its all that chrome that went SOMEWHERE !....or maybe just the Lead in the brass huh? either way, they went in the BIN.....

and for once....i am so angry with this , im sending this post direct to the company itself !

Man oh man! That's awful! A chromed brass posts? I feel for you man.
Is there a chance that you've got some kind of Fogger clone?
Because I own several different revision Foggers an they all are Stainless Steel.

AMDTrucking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2013
California
Interesting, didn't realize that the posts were chrome plated brass. I got the more recent design with the larger deck (sometimes called V4+ or V4.3) and in black. My posts are fine but I've only had it 9 days.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

I'm sure yours are Stainless Steel as are mine. I actually filed a little bit off mine to make sure of it.

AMDTrucking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2013
California
Woah. I was going to pick one of these up too. Ah well. I'm glad I came across the Expromizer today instead.

Look, I checked all of my four Foggers and they turned out to be Stainless Steel. I'm not sure, but I think there are some clones floating around.

How do you like your Expromizer?

AMDTrucking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2013
California
I think everybody should have this:

HBNVWlI.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread