Your vaping device Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Colorado
Various worthless disposables. Metro is the worst.
Then a KGO kit from Hoosier Vapes which I still use & has been a great kit.
Finally to a Vamo V2 SS. That has been pretty bombproof with no problems so far [knock on wood].

So the only backup I have is the KGO which seems totally adequate.

I'm thinking of a Vamo V4 if Fasttech would ever get them. Ha.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
In order...lets see..
Ego starter kit
Ego twists
Smok groove
Provari (then another one) &
Various mechinal mods

My Provari's are still my go too mods but its been fun playing around with mechanicals & RBA's. I'm sure there will be at least one more Provari in my future & another mechanical is already on the way.

marshbunny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
NE GA, USA
1st week: eGo T 650 with EVOD Clearomizer, charger, juice. Next day went back and bought 2 Mini-Protanks along with a couple more 650's, more e-juice and another charger.

2nd week: more juice (to do DIY blends) and some syringes. While getting the juice, and looking at an Ego Twist, saw the Innokin SVD and tried it, thinking I might get one in a few months.

2nd week, three days later: was going to get Ego Twist to use with my Mini-Protanks but (thanks to this forum) decided to go ahead straight to the Innokin SVD. I ordered the SVD yesterday and plan to get the Kanger UniTank to go with it when it comes out.

This is my 3rd week vaping and no cigarettes after 40 years of smoking. I hope I can stop buying stuff soon.

Shawn Gunn

Sep 13, 2013
Newnan, GA
EVOD
iTaste SVD /w Pro Tank 2, iSmoka Mega, Kamry X9

I grabbed the evod at HHV.. Then within a week i upgraded to ITaste SVD, now i have 2 of the SVD's (u always need a backup). Within a week or so am grabing the eVic and a mech.

-Shawn

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 6

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Ego ... 510 and 306 dripper and CE4...evod...vivi nova
MVP 510 and 306 Dripper and Protank
Vamo 306 dripper and Protank
SVD 306 dripper and IBTanked and Boge
A few mechanicals........Seigeli etc...
Provari and IBTanked Cartos Ikenvape and Smoke Cartos (still use 306 lr atomizers) to test DIY juices and enjoy
Provari and IBTanked and Ikenvape and Smoke Cartos (still use 306 lr atomizers) to test DIY juices and enjoy

Im done......... It dont get any better than ProVari and a Quality Carto tank and DIY juices

in 2010 i got a flea market special e-cig. i think it's a 901. it didnt stick.

after going back to newports for a few years I took a trip out west and couldnt afford to by cigs or bring enough so i bought a blu disposable. it worked.

I didnt like the inconsistancy and cost of the blu but did like the result, as I was not smoking real cigs.

Upon returning home to FLA, i found Mistic @ walmart. For the price, they were alright. I decided to buy some juice to refill the cartos.
That didnt last. They were gross. I couldnt do it.

I then again reverted back to newports.

This past weekend, I shopped and shopped in my area and found a great shop (back at the flea market, lol).
They set me up with a 650mh ego batt & a ce4 clearomizer (i think)- WOAH what a difference though.
So, thats where I'm at. I'm loving the eGo. The guys at the shop filled it for me with some awesome menthol juice. Again, awesome.

The 2.4ml clearomizer filled has lasted me since mid-day sunday (+a few reg. cigs - just a few, really!)

My next stop in my vape-adventure, I think, is a 510 battery with a clearomizer. I think i'll like that setup as a carry-piece.
What do you recommend??

Thanks y'all - have a good one!

Last edited:
Started out with an e-roll(joyetech). This served me well for 2 months after i figured out the atomizers and tanks. I went through a few strips of atttys and moved up to an Innokin SVD which allowed me to use tanks. Less fiddling and filling. The variable voltage on the SVD allowed me to find the sweet spot with whatever juice I was using, bonus. Then I grabbed an Innokin MVP for the longer batttery life for work, love it. I have an Igo-L rebuildable atomizer on the way along with an Ithaka and JustGG. I'm not saying I'm done, but once the GG shows up its coil building and budget time. I can't believe how quickly it progressed but I find it to be an excellent hobby. Goodbye analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread