TPA/TFA Recipes only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThroatCandy

May 27, 2013
Arlington TX
A couple of things I don't *think* have been mentioned yet (please forgive me if I'm covering old ground here)...

Dragon Fruit.. Holy cow.. Very nice vape at 15% for you flavor lovers, or 10% for those of you that still have working taste buds.. I didn't try it for a while because I thought it smelled kinda strange. It tastes kind of blueberry-ish but with a subdued kind of kick, if that makes sense). Closer to the 80% blueberry/20% raspberry mix mentioned earlier. (As an aside, the 80% blueberry/20% raspberry is quite tasty also).

I'm finding the Ripe Banana hard to work with.. Either it overpowers everything else at a moderate % (5% or so), or it recedes into the background at very small % (2% or so). Leaving only a strange (but not entirely unpleasant) "what is that"? kind of flavor.. I've tried mixing it with Ripe Blueberry and Strawberry both. Suggestions welcome.

Mountain Dew.. Another unsung hero.. I bought some Juicy Peach and tried some at 15%.. It had kinda peachy notes to it, but nothing spectacular.. Then I added 5% Mountain Dew and WOW. VERY strong peach flavor with a pleasant fizzy undertone.. I finally settled on 8% Juicy Peach (yes the MD punches up the flavor that much), and 2% Mountain Dew.. Flavor junkies might want to go 10% on the Juicy Peach, but I like the more subtle peach/fizz ratio.

I also tried the Mountain Dew trick on a new bottle of Hawaiian Punch, and it helped give it a different character. But it wasn't as dramatic as mixing it with Juicy Peach. I'm looking forward to trying the Mountain Dew with Dragon Fruit and Strawberry when I get some extra time.

The Gummi Candy flavor finally introduced me to the "perfumy" flavor people talk about when you go overboard with TFA flavors.. 20% Gummi seems to be that mark for me. I have it cut back to 10% now and it seems better, but the Gummi flavor doesn't really dance on my tongue like a chorus line of the little badly-shaped semi-opaque multi-colored teeth destroyers from my childhood. Interesting possibilities as a sweetener for other flavors though. Lots of ideas here.

I still have a half-dozen new flavors to play with.. I'll post again if I think I've found anything moderately interesting.

Last edited:

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA

Amen. I mixed a small batch with Gummi Candy a while back and haven't touched it since.

shakeytails

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Kentucky, United States
Butterpuff- all flavors TPA. 67/33 pg/vg @ 1.2 nic

Butterscotch 8%
Caramel Candy 5%
Toasted Marshmallow 2%
French Vanilla 2%
Cotton Candy 2%

Made this last night, no hot water steep,just let it sit overnight. It's pretty good. Thinking about bumping up butterscotch and maybe the CC to make it a tiny bit sweeter. As is it goes great with my coffee. I'm liking the hint of toasted marshmallow on the exhale.

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
I posted this in the main recipe thread and realized I could post it here as the flavors are all TPA.

Fruityfritz

This is very much like "Snickelfritz" from BJAS.

TPA Watermelon - 10%
TPA Kiwi - 5%
TPA Juicy Peach - 5%
TPA Sweet Cream - 1%
Lemon Juice - 1-2drops/10ml
EM (10% solution) - 1%

SpinDr480

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Ok, as you can see I have been doing a lot of DIY this week...I think I just found my all day vape. It's a variation to the On The Rocks that was posted earlier.

10% Orange Cream
8% Mango
3% Strawberry
2% Cotton Candy

It's alot higher flavor percentages that I'm use to, but adding the cotton candy was actually an accident and it made it taste wonderful. I may try to lower percentages by 1% of each except the strawberry to make that pop slightly. Otherwise this is perfect taste to me, I removed the pineapple from original receipt since Im not a big pineapple fan.

I am also working with the DK Tobacco Base and would like some ideas of what to mix with it. I have some DK with toasted almonds and peanut butter seeping. I have several other flavors on hand so would like some ideas for a nutty tobacco. Im also struggling with the Double RY, just haven't found the right mix to it

Reactions: Danistewart13

fadifafitto

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2012
Germany

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
Put a name on it and I will add it to the report.

I think someone may have posted this already, but have to say I love it.

5% Strawberry
5% Juicy Peach

If you can let it seep for about 5 days, you will get the taste of a strawberry fruit roll up. I burned through my entire mix in my ProTank yesterday.

Everything is a variation! You removed the Pineapple Flavor TFA & Menthol Liquid (PG) TFA and ADDED Cotton Candy Flavor TFA. I'd say that makes it yours.Put a name on it and I will add it to the report.

Ok, as you can see I have been doing a lot of DIY this week...I think I just found my all day vape. It's a variation to the On The Rocks that was posted earlier.

10% Orange Cream
8% Mango
3% Strawberry
2% Cotton Candy

It's alot higher flavor percentages that I'm use to, but adding the cotton candy was actually an accident and it made it taste wonderful. I may try to lower percentages by 1% of each except the strawberry to make that pop slightly. Otherwise this is perfect taste to me, I removed the pineapple from original receipt since Im not a big pineapple fan.

Finally, when I see things like "I may try to lower percentages by 1% ..." it makes me think the recipe is NOT YET COMPLETE and I generally don't add them to the report. I appreciate all recipes posted, but, I only "Like" the ones I put in the report.

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
Last edited:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Every time I see the report listed I open it.
Every time I open it I get a Title page with No Information. big-headache-smiley-emoticon.jpg

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
Last edited:

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.