Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Just a recap from the newsletter:

We've got all e-liquids at 50% off with coupon code: FIFTYOFF
15% off all DIY products with coupon code: DIY
More than 80 new wide-bore pyrex drip tips with a special sale, buy any "Fancy" pyrex drip tip and get a free bottle of e-liquids.

All sales good through 12/31/14

Please help us by passing the word on about these great deals. :vapor:

This awesome sale end's today at midnight. I want to thank you all for helping us close out our 3rd year serving all you wonderful people. And thank you again for helping to spread the word about our sales. :vapor::2cool:

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
Happy New Year all! I've had quite a month with hospital visits and chemo and haven't been active on ECF so I completely forgot about this ending 12/31 until I went on Today to order -
such timing I have <sigh>

..... I need to re-up on your delightful Cinnamon Candy (former redhots) .......I will do everything possible to check here more often so i can catch the next great sale! Thank you for all of your great products, friendly service, and generous discounts! Ya'll are the Best!

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Happy New Year all! I've had quite a month with hospital visits and chemo and haven't been active on ECF so I completely forgot about this ending 12/31 until I went on Today to order -
such timing I have <sigh>

..... I need to re-up on your delightful Cinnamon Candy (former redhots) .......I will do everything possible to check here more often so i can catch the next great sale! Thank you for all of your great products, friendly service, and generous discounts! Ya'll are the Best!

Thank you ever so kindly. We will be bringing back the 50% eliquids sale soon, but need to take a break from it for a bit. Our next sale is about to be announced, but as an early warning, it's going to be 20% EVERYTHING in the whole store with coupon code: NEWYEARS

When letting other's know about this sale, please make sure they understand the code needs to be input exactly as shown: NEWYEARS

This sale will end: Jan 31, 2015

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Just a quick reminder that our 20% OFF EVERYTHING sale is still in effect. That's right you can take exactly 20% or 1/5th of your order total OFF with coupon code: NEWYEARS

Here are some examples of the savings we're offering:
Vamo V2 kits (including battery, charger and tank) only: $47.99
Vamo V5 single units only: $42.39
Aspire Nautilus Reg & Mini Tanks only: $27.99
Innokin SVD Kits only: $62.99
Some Pyrex Drip Tips as low as: $11.99
Some Pyrex Tanks as low as: $31.99
The list goes on and on....

We ask that you please help us spread the word about this once a year sale and savings event by re-posting this message in your favorite thread, social media or hang-out site.

Thank you kindly,
J&J

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
50% OFF E-liquids is BACK!!

Through 2/28/15 we are running our famous 50% off e-liquids sale. Just use coupon code: FIFTYOFF

Try out any of our 600+, custom, made-to-order eliquids for half the price. =)

We will be rolling out 15 new DIY and eliquid flaovrs this week, please stay tuned to the website for these fantastic flavors you won't want to miss!!

We would also like to announce the return of our Loyalty Club program. High Desert Vapes will now be giving you back 3% of your purchase price in store credit that can be used for future orders. The store credit will automatically be applied once your order is complete and can be used at step 4 of the checkout process going forward.

All sales good from the time this newsletter was sent to 2/28/15 midnight MST

Thank you,
J & J
www.highdesertvapes.com

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
50% OFF E-liquids is BACK!!

Through 2/28/15 we are running our famous 50% off e-liquids sale. Just use coupon code: FIFTYOFF

Try out any of our 600+, custom, made-to-order eliquids for half the price. =)

We will be rolling out 15 new DIY and eliquid flaovrs this week, please stay tuned to the website for these fantastic flavors you won't want to miss!!

We would also like to announce the return of our Loyalty Club program. High Desert Vapes will now be giving you back 3% of your purchase price in store credit that can be used for future orders. The store credit will automatically be applied once your order is complete and can be used at step 4 of the checkout process going forward.

All sales good from the time this newsletter was sent to 2/28/15 midnight MST

Thank you,
J & J
www.highdesertvapes.com

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012

I placed an order on 2/26 and used the code ECF05. I didn't get a loyalty discount on that order and I was just wondering if it didn't stack with another discount code? You guys are my go to for my DIY flavorings and nic base. Any DIY discounts on the horizon before I place my next order?

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com

I placed an order on 2/26 and used the code ECF05. I didn't get a loyalty discount on that order and I was just wondering if it didn't stack with another discount code? You guys are my go to for my DIY flavorings and nic base. Any DIY discounts on the horizon before I place my next order?

Hi Doctor J,

I should clarify that the loyalty club 3% store credit is issued once the order status in our system is updated to "Complete". If your order has already been completed, you can verify the store credit balance at step 4 of the checkout process. Please check it and let me know, or PM me with your order number and I can research it further.

Thanks for letting us know!

-John

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Newsletter Sale just announced:

20% Off all DIY Flavors and 50% Off all E-Liquids!!

Last month, we ran several sales, broken down by different categories and products. This month we will be extending these special offers and adding even more!

For the entire month of April we will be offering our EGO Battery Style Kits for a sweet 40% off, in addition we are discounting all of our in-stock drip tips, including: plastic, acrylic, metallic and Pyrex tips and adding 35% off all of our carto-tanks.

Be sure to see all our great new products now in stock below!

Use the following coupon codes good through 4/30/15:

20% Off all DIY Flavors Code: DIY
20% OFF Pyrex Drip Tips Code: THEBEST
25% OFF Plastic/Acrylic Tips Code: GOOD
30% OFF Metallic Drip Tips Code: BETTER
35% OFF All Cartomizer Tanks code: CARTOTANK
40% OFF EGO Battery Style Kits Code: EGOKIT
50% OFF E-Liquids Code: FIFTYOFF

35% OFF Cartomizer Tanks include tanks from Smoktech, Innokin and our own Designer Pyrex Tanks

We've also got several new products available on the website from your favorite vendors such as: Aspire, eleaf, Kanger, Innokin, Sony and more! Here's some quick links:

New Products This Week:
Innokin MVP 3.0 30watt 3800mah Battery Variable Watt/Volt Mod
Sigelei 100w Plus Mechanical Box Mod
Joyetech Delta II 2 Atomizer Tank RBA Capable
Joyetech Delta II 2 Atomizer Tank Replacement Coil Atomizer Head
Eleaf Lemo RBA RTA Rebuileable Atomizer Tank
Eleaf Istick 50W 4400mah Box Mod

New Products Previous Week:
Aspire Atlantis Sub Ohm Clearomizer Pyrex Tank
Aspire Atlantis Pyrex Glass Replacement Tank
Aspire Atlantis Hollowed Out Tube Replacement Tank
Aspire Atlantis Sub Ohm Replacement Coil
Aspire CF Sub Ohm 2000mah Battery
Aspire CF 18650 Mod
Aspire Nautilus Mini Hollowed Out Tube Replacement Tank
Aspire Nautilus Mini Pyrex Glass Replacement Tank
Aspire Nautilus Pyrex Glass Replacement Tank
Aspire Nautilus Stainless Steel Replacement Tank
Innokin MVP 3.0 30watt 3800mah Battery Variable Watt/Volt Mod

Announced Previous Week:
Kangertech Sub-Ohm OCC Organic Cotton Coil BPDC Bottom Plane Dual Coil Replacement Coil
Kangertech Subtank Nano RBA OCC Dual Coil Clearomizer
Kangertech Subtank Mini RBA and Clearomizer Hybrid
KangerTech Subtank RBA and Clearomizer Hybrid
KangerTech Aerotank V2 Kit
KangerTech Aerotank Mega Stainless Steel Food Grade Clearomizer Kit
KangerTech Protank 2, Protank 3, Aerotank Replacement Pyrex Glass
Innokin VV V4 15watt 1000mah Battery Variable Watt/Volt Express Kit
Innokin MVP 20watt 2600mah Battery Variable Watt/Volt Mod

And more to be announced...

Stay tuned for more new products announcements coming next week. =)

All sales good from the time this newsletter was sent to 4/30/15 midnight MST

Please help us spread the word about these new products and fantastic deals by re-posting them on your favorite E-cigarette forum, reddit, or Social Media outlet.

Thank you,
J & J

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Happy Easter to all our wonderful customers. We would like to take a moment and give thanks for all of you and your support of the years. We would like to thank you all by giving away FREE store credit to everyone who places an order today. You will be getting 10% back based on $25 increments. For example, if you spend at least $25, we will award $2.50 store credit to your account to be used on a future order. Order $50 and we'll give you $5.00 back, $75 nets you $7.50 and Over $100 will get you $10.00 back in store credit. (THIS OFFER IS VALID TODAY (EASTER SUNDAY ONLY).

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
High Desert Vapes SALE has started! :rickroll:

Sale 50% Off E-liquid!! Use Code: FIFTYOFF
Sale 20% All DIY Flavors!! Use Code: DIY :banana:

All sales good from the time this newsletter was sent to 6/30/15 midnight MST

Please help us spread the word about these new products and fantastic deals by re-posting them on your favorite social media hangouts.

Thank you,
J & J
High Desert Vapes - Your Vapor Haven

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
  • Deleted by Brewtus
  • Reason: Did not apply as flier (HTML) not compatible

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
50% Off E-Juices Sale at High Desert Vapes with 3 new flavors to choose from:
Butterscotch Ripple

Tropical Cream Breeze
60d24a6f-9858-4f43-a1b1-e550b8e7c537.jpg

Hawaiian Lemonade

Back by popular demand! All our freshly, made-to-order e-juices will be 50% off until midnight 3/4/16
Use coupon code FIFTYOFF
(excludes DIY products)

Also Take 25% Off all in-stock DIY Flavors with coupon code: FLAVOR25

Good Through 3/4/16

And speaking of DIY flavors, check out these 3 new flavors from Flavorwest:

Butterscotch Ripple

Tropical Cream Breeze

Hawaiian Lemonade
All sales good from the time this newsletter was sent to 3/4/16 midnight MST

Please help us spread the word about these new products and fantastic deals by re-posting them on your favorite E-cigarette forum, reddit, or Social Media outlet.

Thank you,
J & J
www.highdesertvapes.com

Smok TFV4 Mini Now in stock, only $49.99

Smok TFV4 Mini, the best "Mini" tank on the market!

Reactions: B2L
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread