High Desert Vapes - Grand Opening: Your one stop shop for Hardware and DIY Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Did you just do standalone caramel cream? at what%? also did you add any sweetner or cotton candy? Thanks! :)

First test was standalone at 10% which was good, second was also alone at 8% which was very good. No EM or sweetner is needed for any of the NF I have tried, they have all seemed (to me) to have just the right sweetness on their own. I would highly recommend the strawberry daiquiri and butterscotch, both at 8% by themselves are awesome.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Yes please! I am about to order some of the NF, what % did you do toffee at? Isn't 8% supposed to be good for these?

I mixed 10 ml plain nic liquid and used 10 drops of NF toffee, I think that is about .5% ?? Maybe someone can figure that out better than I did :) bnrk

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Just got in a new batch of atomizers. These new one's are the vaper's choice award winners and will be replacing the one's we currently stock. I've been personally testing them for a month and have not had the first one die yet. I can honestly say these are solid atomizers and live up to their hype. IMO better than Joye's in terms of flavor and longevity. It's going to be a big week for new products, STAY TUNED

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I just tried the Strawberry Daiquiri NF, I am having to play with the amount, I did 10 ml plain nic juice and ended up adding 20 drops finally, 10 was too weak for me. I also added a bit more strawberry and that was perfect. bnrk

I've found just about all of them to be darn near perfect right at around 10% as well

DZ

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Littleton, CO
I see you now carry pure menthol crystals, on the site it says 10-30ml is that crushed up in bottles? or how does it come?

For those not knowing how to mix it up I fill a 30ml bottle about 3/4 with the crystals then fill it up with PG and allow it to liquify. When I mix with it i treat it as another flavor just "watered" down :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread