The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

High Desert Vapes - Grand Opening: Your one stop shop for Hardware and DIY Supplies

Discussion in 'High Desert Vapes' started by Brewtus, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Brewtus

Brewtus Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    LOL, sounds like you've got your work cut out for you. Well, I'm still open to trading, at least you get to use a power tool. Swinging the axe gets old pretty fast, someday when I get rich I am going to buy a gas powered wood splitter

2. DZ

DZ Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2011
    Littleton, CO
    Ok can I begin to tell you how excited i am to be getting my order in tomorrow? I got so many new flavors coming so many possible combos to be had

3. Brewtus

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    Can't wait to hear what you come up with

4. DZ

Oct 20, 2011
    Littleton, CO
    Well I can tell you that NF lemonade smells so spot on it is not funny, looking forward to that :)

5. nickgonzo

nickgonzo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2012
    NM, USA
    Another one I need to add to my list! I was thinking about mixing with cap raspberry or cap strawberry.

What blueberry to get, I want to make a blue honey :)

Thanks

6. DZ

Oct 20, 2011
    Littleton, CO

Good suggestions on the lemonade

On the blue honey note I tried TPA for both flavors and while not bad it was not great. The wife said it smelled so horrid (no the word she used) when I vaped it I had to stop :)

7. nickgonzo

nickgonzo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2012
    NM, USA
    Haha thanks for the info!

8. DZ

Oct 20, 2011
    Littleton, CO
    Here is an update on the NF lemonade

Wow is really all I can say.

My first mix has been made at 8% but I can see it going up just a lil maybe 10%-12%

Ok flavor review:

This is a very true to name flavor, tastes like a yellow lemonade. It does not require any sweetener as it is sweet on its own. I can very easily see this flavor being mixed with like cherry, strawberry to make different lemonades. You can even add a drop of koolada or menthol to give it a cooling effect :)

This is a must try if you like lemonade :D

9. bnrkwest

bnrkwest Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    I tried the NF caramel cream, it is very good. I have been too busy to try much else! LOL but stopping by to say hi! bnrk

10. Snus

Snus Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2012
    Massachusetts
    I'm trying the dueling banjos in my nova tank now.... I still can't put my finger on the taste.... Any hints?

11. Snus

Mar 16, 2012
    Massachusetts
    Hmmmmm, it is starting to soak into the wicks a little more now.... I just ate an apple and guess what? I think there may be a touch of apple in there! :) Not sure if it is my taste buds playing tricks on me or not! It would make sense though as I have never really vaped apple, so of course I wouldn't be able to pick up the taste..... :)

I hope this is not supposed to be a secret.....

12. Brewtus

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    Lol, well it is kind of a secret, but it's also fun to try and figure it out.

People have described it in all sorts of different ways. But I can honestly say there is no Apple in it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

13. Snus

Mar 16, 2012
    Massachusetts
    Well, so much for that, must have been the taste buds... It is good and it is definitely growing on me...... :)

14. bnrkwest

bnrkwest Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Fabulous, awesome, fav vape, rich, mellow, tobaccoy, yummy is how I describe the taste! LOL I am hooked on Dueling Banjos, can you tell?? :) bnrk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.