Menthol crystals

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
OK, so I ordered some menthol crystals. A LOT of menthol crystals. With the unflavored juice. I put some juice in a 3ml bottle because I don't want to screw up the entire bottle. Do I just put the crystals in the juice and wait for them to dissolve?

Nothing like ordering something I have no idea how to use! :oops:
Thanks.
Yes.....as the two previous members stated...use with haste..or you will end up with "Vicks"!!...in moderation the menthol is wonderfull:)The Wiz!

Idahojo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Bonners Ferry, ID
I took a 4ml glass bottle with eye dropper and filled half full of unflavored juice. I added 3 crystals and sealed it tight. Then I put it in a larger glass jar and filled it with very hot tap water. I let it sit for about 5 minutes till crystals dissolved. Worked great. I just use it to add a more menthol to my menthol juices or sometimes to a cart of chocolate to give it a little kick. I like it. It's not sweet like mint tho so don't expect that.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Oh and Sun, be very careful with the microwave. PG and VG can combust if too hot. Don't ask me how I know. :oops:

Jaaxx--When I put your crystals in and did microwave--the bottle was very hot for only hitting it for 5 seconds!!! Next time a will go to 3 seconds. Crystals sure are great--Talk about throat hit--WOW--Sun

Mr Mojorisin

Mar 14, 2009
Baltimore, MD
i got the crystals and smashed them into a smaller crystal powder. The crystals dissolve easier however I feel like a .... addict with my stash.

I hope you don't see me on COPS trying to convince the police that I carry around a clear bag of menthol crystals and not .... crystals.

Great concept all the way around can't wait for full line of flavors.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
i got the crystals and smashed them into a smaller crystal powder. The crystals dissolve easier however I feel like a .... addict with my stash.

I hope you don't see me on COPS trying to convince the police that I carry around a clear bag of menthol crystals and not .... crystals.

Great concept all the way around can't wait for full line of flavors.

Too funny! Maybe they'll do a "roundup" and you'll see a bunch of us on there.
giggle2.gif

Lu

mace bewley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2009
Rogers AR
LOL The resemblance is uncanny. Fortunately, one whiff of the stuff will prove our innocence!

I'm glad to see you think the same thing! LOL I sent you an e-mail about.
Me and the wife were about to die laughing. I was worried about taking it on the truck with me, but like you said one sniff and you know it menthol!
Thanks for the great service and the hand written thank you is the best!!!!

Mace

Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
juicyliquid.com
Tried a second batch with 1/4 of the amount and it is awesome! I love this stuff. So little goes SOOOO far!

Be sure to write down the amounts you used. That's the whole point of using the drops, they never change (unlike the crystals.) I'm so glad to see people getting good use out of them!

Jaaxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread