Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
not for one I can get in my hands in 3 days if I want it. I'd rather pay a little more than wait a month or more to save a couple of dollars.

It also supports a Local shop.

It's funny to hear someone saying you are getting Bent Over by spending 16 Bucks on an rda.

Some consider spending $70 (or More) for an rda to be more in that Category.

LOL

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I would be interested in two things:
1. Drip Tip 510 size or other than 510 standard.
2. Taste/flavor of Hadaly vs Magma/Origin or ? . This would be number one for me.
The only minus I see, is the well looks to be shallower than Magma/Origin.
This is not a real show stopper though.
Maybe someone can comment when testing?

I use two Magma BF's on my Coppervapes , i much prefer the deeper well and the flavor is just so intense .

The Hadaly has the air flow holes located much lower than what i prefer , The Narda air flow holes are the highest which i love because even very aggressive squonking is unlikely to flow out holes when they are that high up , the O atty is a little lower then comes the Hadaly which has the holes even lower.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I use two Magma BF's on my Coppervapes , i much prefer the deeper well and the flavor is just so intense .

The Hadaly has the air flow holes located much lower than what i prefer , The Narda air flow holes are the highest which i love because even very aggressive squonking is unlikely to flow out holes when they are that high up , the O atty is a little lower then comes the Hadaly which has the holes even lower.
Thanks for the info. The non standard "510" drip tip (~.335 nom. OD) is a show stopper for me.

Reactions: herb

Toots

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
USA
Reactions: puffon

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
Just got my Fast Tech clone today - 22mm with bottom feed pin. I'm using it on a brass Coppervape with a 3mm 26ga six wrap coil (I think it metered at around .8 ohms) and it is working great.

I have an authentic and another (authentic) on the way, and this clone compares favorably. Build quality and finish is very nice. The only problem I had was the top cap being EXTREMELY hard to remove/install. I saw that the o-rings were getting shaved, even with a healthy amount of VG applied, so I spun the cap on my cordless drill applied some emery cloth to the inside, followed by some polishing compound and it pops right on now. Not sure if this is typical, but I was able to work it out.

Reactions: nvadave

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Just got my Fast Tech clone today - 22mm with bottom feed pin. I'm using it on a brass Coppervape with a 3mm 26ga six wrap coil (I think it metered at around .8 ohms) and it is working great.

I have an authentic and another (authentic) on the way, and this clone compares favorably. Build quality and finish is very nice. The only problem I had was the top cap being EXTREMELY hard to remove/install. I saw that the o-rings were getting shaved, even with a healthy amount of VG applied, so I spun the cap on my cordless drill applied some emery cloth to the inside, followed by some polishing compound and it pops right on now. Not sure if this is typical, but I was able to work it out.

I assume this was the SXK version from FT?

Mine arrived at the central HUB in my area today, but sadly didn't make it to the local office =(

Wednesdays are my Work from Home day and I was really jonesin' for it to come today, but sadly will have to wait until after work tomorrow.

Sickbabies

Verified Member
Aug 15, 2016
New York
MY SXK Hadaly clone came in today.

Great so far, you can close off the airflow unlike some other clones, and NO WHISTLE.

100% worth $14 or less if you use the MAP code.

Glad you're enjoying it! Mine would've been here by now but it seems it caught an unlucky boat over to the US. Still hasn't hit customs :(

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
My first thoughts are great flavor but small juice well more suited to squonking, you can't really adjust the air flow as it opens up the chambered by the side of the air flow.
Looks like to much has been machined off.

Get the SXK.

It doesn't have this porblem. and the screws are gold plated and flathead.

Its been pretty awesome so far.

thekraut

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2014
Hamburg, Germany
Got the ft sxk clone today... the quality is by far the best i ever received from china... here are some pics.

MPh8htc.jpg

Q5RTm9p.jpg

LgXPMoP.jpg

bf-pin included. afc is perfectly machined... no whistling at all. bf-pin works fine. sku 6228800

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread