Status
Not open for further replies.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
Ambition mods C_Roll rda is worth considering.
hqdefault.jpg

Under $30, as low as $20

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I have been searching this for long , what is the best high end rda for flavor?some people say , hadaly , etheon , flav , armor v2 , convergent , which one is the best?
Clones are great, you should buy some clones of the high end rda’s you are interested in. If you like it then buy the original or if the clone is well built just use that and save money for juice, batteries or other consumables.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
"Best" is 100% subjective. Buy a few clones and go from there. I personally like the reload s and skyfall clones.If you want a more versatile deck the oumier vls rda is a good one I enjoy using as well.
Have you tried the Layercake RDA?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Try an Entheon clone. Ended up buying 3 wonderful flavor especially for taste testing imo.
No, Ephraim pretty much put me off that one.:D Honestly tho that one held no appeal to me from the start.

I still have that darn cosmonaut clone I refuse to use because of him lol!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Try an Entheon clone. Ended up buying 3 wonderful flavor especially for taste testing imo.

I still have that darn cosmonaut clone I refuse to use because of him lol!
Cosmonaut is a great rda, if I was into dual builds I would have bought the authentic after trying the clone.

I have been searching this for long , what is the best high end rda for flavor?some people say , hadaly , etheon , flav , armor v2 , convergent , which one is the best?

I have a Hadaly and it’s mos def the best flavor RDA I’ve vaped. I can’t speak on any of the other ones you mentioned. I’ve heard the Entheon is also a great flavor RDA but not as good as the Hadaly, but again that is only what I heard.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I have a Hadaly and it’s mos def the best flavor RDA I’ve vaped. I can’t speak on any of the other ones you mentioned. I’ve heard the Entheon is also a great flavor RDA but not as good as the Hadaly, but again that is only what I heard.
I bought a Hadaly clone 1st & I enjoyed the Entheon clone a lot more.

I’ve also heard nothing but good things about the Oumier Wasp. That is likely going to be my next purchase since the authentics are only $11.

You’re 100% right in that flavor is subjective. There are many factors that play into the equation. Everything about the liquid: brand, nic level, type (bakery, fruit, etc), even the particular batch that was produced. The wick brand and how it’s in the coils....oh screw it I'm getting way too overly-analytical. Happy vaping my friend! Let us know which one(s) you go with and how they perform!

"Best" is 100% subjective. Buy a few clones and go from there. I personally like the reload s and skyfall clones.If you want a more versatile deck the oumier vls rda is a good one I enjoy using as well.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
For the Oumier Wasp Nano, it is key to putting the right build in it to avoid whistling.

On the other forum the guys love this build,

3mm ID 316l stainless steel, 26g, single parallel, and I believe 9 wraps. It ohms out to .35 and man is it a great vape at 37.5 watts

I haven’t tried it yet. Will try that build next week.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    There's also the Hussar v1 RDA - amazing flavour. I get better flavour on it than I do my hadaly - however I did get the absolutely cheapest hadaly on FT as it was just for flavour testing ;)

The Hussar draw is anything from slightly restricted DL to loose mtl. It's an awesome squonker too

Train2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    Not enuf info.

What kind of airflow/draw do you prefer?
    What kind of mod (mech? single-battery?)?
    What kind of coil/resistance/build?

Me, I like some variety, but my Go-To RDA's are the 22mm Flave and the Haku. Still like some duals - including Nuppins (18mm!) and original Goons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread