Ladies, what is your best carry case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwm

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Arkansas
Okay - I read the guys' posts where they carry them in their pockets.....but I don't always have a pocket........and being new, I find myself looking frantically around everywhere because I've misplaced one or more of my batts........for now, I have been trying to keep up with them in my cigarette case that I've carried forEVER just because I'm used to keeping up with it, but when you've got two batts that are ready to vape with a carto on - how do you ladies keep up with them? Everyone told me to switch out with two batts during the day - so what is the easiest for you? Do you keep them in your case and constantly put them back together? I'm trying to get to a comfortable place here. Tore my house apart last night because I had misplaced my new xl batt:( - found it this morning beside my chair ....between misplacing, refilling, charging....I am BUSY!

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Okay - I read the guys' posts where they carry them in their pockets.....but I don't always have a pocket........and being new, I find myself looking frantically around everywhere because I've misplaced one or more of my batts........for now, I have been trying to keep up with them in my cigarette case that I've carried forEVER just because I'm used to keeping up with it, but when you've got two batts that are ready to vape with a carto on - how do you ladies keep up with them? Everyone told me to switch out with two batts during the day - so what is the easiest for you? Do you keep them in your case and constantly put them back together? I'm trying to get to a comfortable place here. Tore my house apart last night because I had misplaced my new xl batt:( - found it this morning beside my chair ....between misplacing, refilling, charging....I am BUSY!

Leaford Lanyard:lol:

Enjoy

Steve:cool:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Those are nice Steve and I would get one for hubby..but I like blingy-girly stuff!
I use an old cigarette case, my zebra print case for going out (from V4L) and an eyeglass chain (the rubber ends fit nicely around a batt) for my walks or cleaning house (like that happens often:rolleyes:)
Most of my purses have a easy to get into side pocket..that's a nice place for my VK's or the case and plenty of cartos.
holiday04.gif

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
I use a hard-shell sunglasses case to keep my little road kit in my purse. It has enough space to carry a couple of batteries, an atomizer + cartridge or cartomizer extra in a tiny plastic baggy (from my jewelry work I have quite a few) to avoid little leaks, and a 3ml bottle or two of juice. Protects the whole thing! And if you're like me and you break your cheap sunglasses every six months or so, you probably have a hard-shell case sitting around somewhere.

I'm thinking of buying a Leaford lanyard and outfitting it with one of my homemade sterling or stainless steel chains for a more upscale/girly touch. The cord doesn't quite do it for me but the holder is great and I'm not a leatherworker.

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
These cases come in all colors and some are shiny and some are clothy and some have lots of bling, too. Be certain to get the ones with the soft liner though.
They will hold 2 completely assembled and an extra battery. I put them in one of the little pockets because that way I can keep them vertical until I'm ready to vape. Also means I can have several different flavors ready.
The lipstick case sounds great for a little extra juice and I like the Altoids tins. The chewing gun tin will hold 2x3ml plus a cart or two. The regular tins hold at least 6x3ml.

Hi Everyone ; My sister-in-law suggested and uses a reading glass case. I bought one at wally world for $8.00. It works great with the XL batteries. I can carry 2 XL batts w/carts attached and 3 cartos. It is small and compact. I forgot to mention that includes the glasses (even though I don't need them yet) I'll save them for later.Some cases even come with necklaces attached. Here are some pics of the one I have. This works great for guys too. I should know I am one. Hope you ladies don't mind me posting in your ladies thread. Hope this helps.:rolleyes:

Attachments

• _IGP3548.jpg
    _IGP3548.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 24
  • _IGP3553.jpg
    _IGP3553.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 22
  • _IGP3559.jpg
    _IGP3559.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 19

flying low

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
San Mateo, CA
I can't use the lanyard :( because I have to wear one with my ID and keys at work. I'll have to get one for home use. When I'm out and about, I put 4 batteries with cartos attached in soft eye glass holder. I keep extra cartos in a lipstick case -someone on this forum recommended that, sorry I can't remember who.

I use the lanyard alongside my ID. Just got tired of digging around in my sweatshirt pocket for my VK .. still do coz I carry 2 fully assembled units all the time. Give it a shot, you'll find it really doesn't tangle up too badly. ;)

MeMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
USA
I use the lanyard alongside my ID. Just got tired of digging around in my sweatshirt pocket for my VK .. still do coz I carry 2 fully assembled units all the time. Give it a shot, you'll find it really doesn't tangle up too badly. ;)

Thanks flying low! I had thought about that but the ID and about 5 very heavy metal keys really add put some weight on my neck. I really should get one for home use though since I'm use to wearing all that stuff round my neck! and the leaford lanyard is such a work of art!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread