Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
Central Coast California
Sounds like BS since they sell it with a 18350 adapter.

Yeah, that's bogus. Other dna boards spec the following minimum amps:

DNA20 (original): 7 amps
DNA25: 10 amps
DNA30: 12 amps
DNA40: 16 amps

There is no way the board in the SVD 2.0 requires a minimum 12 amp battery if a DNA25 (same dna board generation and same step down features) only requires 10A per Evolv.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
So I've been using the SVD for several days now and it seems like the battery life is really short. I'm running at around 7 watts and the display is reading 2.4 ohms and usually around 4 volts, after a few hours, the display will start flashing between bright and dim showing 0 volts and it will not fire. If I wait a second or two and try again, it will usually work. According to the battery meter on the SVD and the meter in the case, I have over a 50% charge left in the battery. It happens with all 3 batteries I purchased with the unit.

Is this normal?

One of the reasons I switched over to mod device was for what i hoped to be an extended battery life. My Spinner 2's would last me just about all day, about double what I am getting now with the SVD. I really like the mod, but I am a little disappointed by this. I can not imagine how short it would be running the smaller batteries.

What brand batteries and rating did you purchase with the unit? I am also suspect of batteries that have been in stock for who knows how long.

What brand batteries and rating did you purchase with the unit? I am also suspect of batteries that have been in stock for who knows how long.

Panasonic NCR 18650B 3400 mAh Batteries.

They were only down to about half a charge left when the unit quit firing completely and giving me a steady check battery message.

Since the problems were occurring with all three batteries, that was what lead me (and the place I bought it from) to believe the unit could be defective and they immediately agreed to exchange it.

The local guy recommended trying some Samsung INR 18650 25R's when I get it back.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Smoking deal on the VV4! $26.39

$4.99 makes it $31.38 to your door.

ITASTE VV4-M 1000MAH 4 COLORS

That is the best price I have seen and much more in line with what it is probably worth.
Must not be selling very well. I wonder if innokin is realizing they made some errors with this unit.

Reactions: gerrymi

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
Reply to a comment about choice of photos (bold added by me)

Innokin TechnologyHi David. Thank you very much for your feedback! I must say however that I disagree with you on this point. We recently had a photo shoot and will be using some of the photos from the shoot in advertising campaigns around the world. The CoolFire4 is compact 40W of real power and from the time we have spent in Eruope Germany, France and Europe I personally feel that some of these shots will make vaping more accessible to a larger number of people. Maybe it's not for everyone but I think the photo is very beautiful, just like the CoolFire4. Vaping isn't just about nicotine delivery. The quality, safety and design of the device you choose to vape is also very important. Did you see the pictures of me (Paul) with the MVP3? Was that enough real vaper for you? If we use someone who isn't traditionally sexy we get flak, if we choose someone who is we get flak too. I had a favor to ask. I know you care about the future of vaping could you help us out by sharing the advocacy news that I've been posting or give any feedback about how we can ready more people in the best ways possible? Thank you!

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Arizona
And next
Here are some photos from the Innokin iTaste MVP3Pro and CoolFire4 Photoshoot. What do you think? The iTaste MVP3Pro is 60Watts of maximum power with an unbelievable 4500mah of power! The CoolFire4 is a very compact, very powerful 40W! The iSub-G is the Pyrex Glass version of the Innokin iSub tank and uses the same great iSub Coil system We will run a contest - I am waiting on Jane to tell me when we can start. George and James have allocated more than 30 devices and tanks to be given away here on Facebook and Reddit.
Do you want to win an iTaste MVP3Pro or a CoolFire4 iSub-G combo?

Reactions: caroloto

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
Taste your Juice has pics of the new Cool Fire IV and MVP Pro. The IV has an internal battery. Too bad. MVP Pro is identical to the 3.0 except bigger battery and more watts. I know that I would rather have a MVP3 than the new Pro. Bigger battery but I don't need 60 watts. Too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread