Snails - Response on Threads Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Sorry, baby. That comment probably shocked you.:lol: I'll try to do better in the future.;)

yup - i'm speechless :lol:

hiya, catt! ;)

supposed to have been excluded but quite a few things are not what they were. outside posts are now showing up in 'new posts' lol
that should go over big with some - you can now meet ecf's finest :facepalm:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I resemble that remark. :pervy:

hiya, mac :wub:
wink.gif

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
How long will it take for changes in my robots.txt file to affect my search results?
First, the cache of the robots.txt file must be refreshed (we generally cache the contents for up to one day). Even after finding the change, crawling and indexing is a complicated process that can sometimes take quite some time for individual URLs, so it's impossible to give an exact timeline. Also, keep in mind that even if your robots.txt file is disallowing access to a URL, that URL may remain visible in search results despite that fact that we can't crawl it. If you wish to expedite removal of the pages you've blocked from Google, please submit a removal request via Google Webmaster Tools.
Frequently asked questions - Webmasters — Google Developers

Reactions: tiburonfirst

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
Nobody in this thread is innocent, when it comes to dealing with the Outside. They may appear to be fighting with each other, but in reality, they are a close knit group who are open and honest, when it comes to defending their opinions and they will defend themselves, when it comes to attacks from "Insiders".

I'm a part time "Outsider" and have been for a long time. I know and respect them and I know and respect the Snails.

I don't know who started this "war" between the Snails and the Outsiders and I don't really care, but both sides should just cool down and stop the sniping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread