Status
Not open for further replies.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
satisfy my curiosity, atty - how do you know you're on ignore? :?:

I don't. But he told me I was going on ignore...and elaborated on how he only reserves it for "special occasions" although that's by no means the real terms he used and I really don't wish to "go there".

He's liking every post that argues with me. And also...lol...encouraging others to use ignore, although not naming me directly. lol.
It's kinda funny. Kinda not. I'm not encouraging it. But I am being quite defensive so there's just a lot of posting.

He may not actually have me on real ignore. Just "mental ignore". But I'm guessing real.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
anyhow - time to turn in ;)

goodnight and sweet dreams and give atty the strength to stay away from the outside!
smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-037.gif

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I don't. But he told me I was going on ignore...and elaborated on how he only reserves it for "special occasions" although that's by no means the real terms he used and I really don't wish to "go there".

He's liking every post that argues with me. And also...lol...encouraging others to use ignore, although not naming me directly. lol.
It's kinda funny. Kinda not. I'm not encouraging it. But I am being quite defensive so there's just a lot of posting.

He may not actually have me on real ignore. Just "mental ignore". But I'm guessing real.

well, tomorrow we get to the bottom of this - we'll check it out ourselves if we can find the ignore setting! :laugh:

gone now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread