Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good evening y’all. We had bbq sandwiches.

Thank you Fran. Dad’s been comatose for the last week and we expect him to go anytime now. Made some funeral pre - arrangements today.
    Sending love to you and your family. :wub:

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Good evening y’all. We had bbq sandwiches.

Thank you Fran. Dad’s been comatose for the last week and we expect him to go anytime now. Made some funeral pre - arrangements today.
    Thinking of you, Dale.....I'm so sorry to hear this. I will keep good thoughts for you and your family AND for your Dad. Wishing him a very soft landing.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning snails. :) I'll be thinking about you and your family today, dale.:wub:
    Good morning Fran :)
    I thank you, this is my very young daddy. He passed this morning at 5:30 a.m.

IMG_1093.jpeg

AttyPops

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2010
    Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
    I thank you, this is my very young daddy. He passed this morning at 5:30 a.m.

My condolences to you and your family, Dale. His soul is in God's hands now, and his earthly trials are over. May God and Christ grant your family peace and solace in your grief.

P.S. Speaking of age. "They" say you're always 30 on the "other side" (Age actually has no meaning in the timeless spiritual realm). I've found comfort in that idea, however expressed. We are who we are, we grow and change. I'm sure he was very proud to have a daughter like you, and glad to have contributed to your journey, and you to his.

• Love
    Reactions: Katmar

Users who are viewing this thread