• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
It reckons on AECC,there is a SS 510 mini flask in the pipeline.
Must say although i have had zero problems, it is the one thing on the flasks we bought i wish had been better(the copper 510)

It's the mini flask that we are talking about the Kangxin KX-50D

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I always do pay online - I wish customs would take the actual payment and leave middle men out of it! They're paid to deliver the package, not charge for collecting tax from people.
When you think about it, we don't agree to pay RM anything - it's imposed on us: hence it seeing like a ransom!
Suppose I'll get my package on Wednesday now!

Have a look at their site, but I think you can only get an account with them if you are a business and have regular imports.
That's why I call it ransome, becuase they hold you to ransome, couriers deliver then bill you, but then they charge more for the privilege.

Reactions: trouble1000

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
That's right Bob.
Take a look on AAEC,you'll find a thread there.Started by the same guy who posted about the flasks we bought..Robby.

Yes have seen it, but as I said, ihave one coming from the USA - Madvapes Carbon40 and the one I bought yesterday on UKV - the SVB, so I'll leave the mini flask for now.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
As I already have 2 DNA40 mods on their way to me, I'm gonna hold fire on the KX-50D - but when I do, it'll be the goldie coloured one
How many will you have when you`re other 2 roll in Bob ? The gold one just looks the same as the green one to me :laugh: I`ve done what you suggested with my VF, 40 watts, 450° Absolutely bang on perfect :thumbs:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Ya just reminded me, I have a red door that came with the black Reo I got in the classies, it's a shame that most mods only come in the 3 colours I mentioned earlier

That's one thing I like about the Reo the doors are interchangeable. Thinking about it, I've got a spare red door too. When I got the last Reo, I bought the brass door as an extra, so I've got a spare too.

OK - I'll give them a go! I'll order some coils when it gets despatched! :)

It is a nice cooler vape Trisha with a TC coil, I think you'll enjoy it too.

It`s not the only thing that i wax either mate :lol:

Pictures please. On second thought, no forget that :lol:

Nope, all doughnuts are scoffed :D

:cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: terry w

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
How many will you have when you`re other 2 roll in Bob ? The gold one just looks the same as the green one to me :laugh: I`ve done what you suggested with my VF, 40 watts, 450° Absolutely bang on perfect :thumbs:

If you mean mods - god knows but TP ones I will have 4*DNA40s, 3*Flasks (2 not so good Kangxins & 1 Waidea) & a Yihi mini M Class, maybe that's another reason I don't want to jump in too early on the KX-50D

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
I'm not sure whether to go for the green one (for a change) or the grey one.
Go for the grey one Ian

Yes have seen it, but as I said, ihave one coming from the USA - Madvapes Carbon40 and the one I bought yesterday on UKV - the SVB, so I'll leave the mini flask for now.
Bob your gonna need a extension built on your house.For your vape emporium

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
If you mean mods - god knows but TP ones I will have 4*DNA40s, 3*Flasks (2 not so good Kangxins & 1 Waidea) & a Yihi mini M Class, maybe that's another reason I don't want to jump in too early on the KX-50D
Aye, plenty there bob :) Probably get another 2 or 3 myself, then i can have some i-sticks as back up`s !

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Go for the grey one Ian

They grey does look classy mate. I've not got a grey mod, so it will be a nice change, in fact it should match the D-eagle topper I've got.

Knowing me though, I might end up getting both colours :laugh:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
They grey does look classy mate. I've not got a grey mod, so it will be a nice change, in fact it should match the D-eagle topper I've got.

Knowing me though, I might end up getting both colours :laugh:
Why not, at that price i am seriously tempted myself Ian :D

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
He already waxes his chest I've heard :laugh:
How did you hear ...was it on the news? :D

I'll see about getting an Orc organised then, just in case :laugh:
Ok ..but can you keep it in your shed - I find em a bit unsettling, and I reckon they eat too much anyway! :laugh:

I honestly wouldn't bother with an additive like that. Extra sweetener is ok, but I honestly don't think any of the others do much, from the reading up I've done. I could be wrong though, I generally am :laugh:
Can't say I'm interested in complicating things ..just some simple ones will do for me.

Waste of time ...he ate them all! :( :laugh:

I've never had that happen. But if I do taste more than a drop of e-liquid it does burn my mouth a little.
Took me a while to realise what caused the red sore patch on my wrist! It's one of those 3M mouse mats that are good with laser mice, and has a memory gel rest covered in some sort of synthetic fabric ...washes/wipes & dries easily. I just need to keep giving it a clean and it's OK ...until I forget!
Can only be tiny droplets that get on it - but if I don't notice, it's obviously on my wrist for a while before it gets washed off

So does that mean you saved me some then, if Bob and Trisha can't have any, then you must have saved me some :laugh:
Yes, interested parties would like to know :unsure:

I like my red mods too. Both Reo's have some red in them and my Hana is red too. Red is one of my favourite colours :)
I've always wanted a rich red metallic one! Gave up after getting two dud ones!

I'm not sure whether to go for the green one (for a change) or the grey one.
I liked the green one because it's different ..but the grey one is in my wish list until I see if I like using the green one when it arrives! ;)

Is that those rip-off wax strips ? :blink: :D

Ya just reminded me, I have a red door that came with the black Reo I got in the classies, it's a shame that most mods only come in the 3 colours I mentioned earlier
I was just thinking earlier that they seem to use the same shades of those colours on many of them ..must be a Chinese mod paint shop! :laugh:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Why not, at that price i am seriously tempted myself Ian :D

I'm waiting til the reviews start coming in first. Plus, I'm hoping the "shipping days" comes down a bit first. I will be getting one or two though, definitely - unless I've built my own in the meantime ;)

How did you hear ...was it on the news? :D

It was just on the 10 o'clock news, did you not see it :lol:

Ok ..but can you keep it in your shed - I find em a bit unsettling, and I reckon they eat too much anyway! :laugh:

They like the taste of "man flesh" :eek: Could be useful in some cases though :shock:
Can't say I'm interested in complicating things ..just some simple ones will do for me.

Waste of time ...he ate them all! :( :laugh:

what a scallywag :laugh:

Took me a while to realise what caused the red sore patch on my wrist! It's one of those 3M mouse mats that are good with laser mice, and has a memory gel rest covered in some sort of synthetic fabric ...washes/wipes & dries easily. I just need to keep giving it a clean and it's OK ...until I forget!
Can only be tiny droplets that get on it - but if I don't notice, it's obviously on my wrist for a while before it gets washed off

I wonder if that's the reason why I seem to be getting occasional spots. I thought at 46, I was past that stage :laugh:

I've always wanted a rich red metallic one! Gave up after getting two dud ones!

the Reos are a nice rich metallic red. But unless you're into rebuildable attys, a Reo isn't really practical to be honest. You can use bottom fed disposable attys on them, but the vape quality is much better with a good rebuildable topper.

I liked the green one because it's different ..but the grey one is in my wish list until I see if I like using the green one when it arrives! ;)

I'll wait for your review before ordering then :)

Is that those rip-off wax strips ? :blink: :D

I dread to think:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread