• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
So guys and gals, here it is the new "Anyone here used fasttech" thread.

I'm the one who started the original thread, so it's only fitting I should do the honours on this new one :laugh:

We're a friendly bunch, so stop in and say hi. Plenty of experience here of ordering from fasttech, so any questions, ask away.

We're all on first name terms here, lets keep things informal and fun - my name's Ian. We normal talk too much, and not always about fasttech, so don't be put off if there's pages about TV, food and most importantly booze :laugh:

Everyone's welcome, even if you're from across the pond - this is the UK forum after all :laugh:

Link to the old thread, not sure how long it will be accessible though :

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...one-here-used-fasttech-1445.html#post14855815

Last edited:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Well done Dave for post no.2 :D

Burnie, glad to see you didn't get lost mate :laugh:

Trisha, I've put in a link from the old thread. But if we need to search back at any time, we could either use the "thread search" tools or even go through Google - that normally lists older posts for quite a while :D

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've even brought this with me! :laugh:

Drippers can be a bit of hassle to set up with having to build your own wicks and coils, so I know what you mean Trisha :D
Look how far I've come since I first came here in ?May I think it was ...I still had some 8081 and similar batteries and E-Smart stuff! ....now you've got me looking at and using far better stuff!
But, drippers don't appeal to me ...and certainly not rebuilding!

You've got me stumped then Trisha. Could be the VG then, but I think we'd all have a little of it ourselves with 50/50 mixes too. Ah well, tis another mystery :laugh:
Well, it's weird ...unless there's something in the Ventolin and theophylline tablets! Haven't used anything else but have had both those drugs on and off in recent months.

I've just had a number of days where I've had breathing difficulties all day every day - nothing I can put my finger on really, so I reckon every now and then, the small amounts of PG in what I use must build up and trigger the reaction in my respiratory system. After 4 days of repeated dosage and very careful non-lung inhaling, it's a lot better today ...for now.

I mainly do local routes. Constantly squeezing between parked cars, I reckon a robot would give up and switch off after an hour :laugh:
I could see them working in places with long, wide roads & high streets, but nowhere else.

It only applies to blokes filing their nails. Towards the body, implies a heightened feminine side, away from the body is real lumberjack territory :laugh:
Aw right! Where's me chainsaw! :lol:

Nora was my pin-up as a lad :laugh:
I loved her attitude! :)

No i don`t think they do trish, but i have ordered many times at the weekend, with no probs :) Thanks for the offer, i will manage with the long shift till i get some more RY, just glad i didn`t bin it now :laugh:
Yes, I often order at weekends ..makes for an early start I hope! ;)

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Well i ain`t writing All my bleeding replies again, so you will have to go back to the old thread. :laugh: Only kidding there was only 2 replies. :lol:

I know I just read them, even though they weren't intended for me :laugh:

I've even brought this with me! :laugh:

That will save some thread hopping :laugh:

Look how far I've come since I first came here in ?May I think it was ...I still had some 8081 and similar batteries and E-Smart stuff! ....now you've got me looking at and using far better stuff!
But, drippers don't appeal to me ...and certainly not rebuilding!

It's surprisingly how quickly we come along on here :) Guess it's the equivalent of going from riding a bike to flying a plane in just a few months :laugh:

Well, it's weird ...unless there's something in the Ventolin and theophylline tablets! Haven't used anything else but have had both those drugs on and off in recent months.

Could be it Trisha, guess it's not the sort of thing they'd list in possible side effects though.

I've just had a number of days where I've had breathing difficulties all day every day - nothing I can put my finger on really, so I reckon every now and then, the small amounts of PG in what I use must build up and trigger the reaction in my respiratory system. After 4 days of repeated dosage and very careful non-lung inhaling, it's a lot better today ...for now.

The non-lung inhales should definitely help. With the PG, it would be difficult to rule out totally.

I could see them working in places with long, wide roads & high streets, but nowhere else.

There's quite a few guided bus ways already, but their purpose built as per the news story. Looks like my job is safe for a while longer :laugh:

I loved her attitude! :)

My type of woman :laugh:

Well you know, in case we forgot to bring something left in the cupboard ;) ...all for an easy life, and a link in post #1 is perfect :)

Glad to be of service :D

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Thread

Had to read that twice mate before it sank in :laugh: Slow on the uptake that's me :laugh:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Can we get a bar in this place now? :toast:

If you're going to keep it stocked up Adam, I'm a bit of a drinker don't you know :laugh:

FYI, I closed the old thread and posted a link to over here.

Cheers!

Thanks Dusty :D

HI - managed to find my way in the end, and just in time it seems

What took you so long Bob, all the best bedrooms have now gone in our new home, you're stuck with the box room mate :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
That will save some thread hopping :laugh:
It's surprisingly how quickly we come along on here :)
Yes, very! I've just been looking back - it was last week in April that I first posted in the FT thread ...Terry talking about Vapology's Coffee and Black Magic chocolates! (No, their coffee hasn't come back!)

Guess it's the equivalent of going from riding a bike to flying a plane in just a few months :laugh:
I can fly a plane now? Oh goody! run-around-smilie.gif

Could be it Trisha, guess it's not the sort of thing they'd list in possible side effects though.
Not likely! Sulphur type smell seemed to point to e-liquid for some reason, but if no-one else gets that, it can't be!

The non-lung inhales should definitely help. With the PG, it would be difficult to rule out totally.
I could eliminate it altogether, but I'd miss my favourites!

There's quite a few guided bus ways already, but their purpose built as per the news story. Looks like my job is safe for a while longer :laugh:
I get mental images of mad little inspectors sat with remote controls directing the buses! :facepalm:

My type of woman :laugh:
One of a kind! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread