• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Don't know, Singapore Airlines have told me about change to flight from there to Heathrow, but not about Auckland to Singapore so lòks like I'll find out this time tomorrow when I get to the airport

Did you get home Bob?

Numbers are getting scary now and reports say we are likely to be the worse hit in Europe.
Talk of this, all going on for a year. We'll have to hope the boffins pull something off.

Reactions: e-pipeman

hetquitist

Moved On
Apr 27, 2020
  • Deleted by classwife

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Привет всем!
Больше двух лет назад перед руководством моторостроительного завода возник вопрос о реконструкции офисного строения, которое фирма купила в начале 90-х годов.
Пакет необходимых документов собрали быстро благодаря нашим архитекторам, согласовывать пришлось дольше из-за необычного подхода к оформлению стен дома.
Проектно-сметная документация предусматривала существенные изменения - от замены окон с деревянных на алюминиевые до удаления гипсовой лепнины, которые грозили скоро обрушиться на пешеходную часть улицы.
Очень долго выбирали окончательный вид: хотелось выделиться среди других собственников торговых центров, облицевать свой фасад, сохранить средства на обслуживании облицовки.
Дешевый и затратный в будущем вариант - обычная штукатурка - был отвергнут моментально.
К оптимальному способу отделки - #17марморок купить
Несмотря на стоимость, отреставрированное здание выглядит очень стильно, им гордятся все сотрудники и с удовольствием осматривают туристы.
Поэтому советую: если нужно обновить центр - смело выбирайте #17марморок - не пожалеете!
Sorry, only english spoken here [Извините, здесь говорят только по-английски]

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
[QUOTE = "Bobw1951, post: 22589517, member: 190187"] Yay, I'm home, self isolating [/ QUOTE]
Welcome home Bob, take care mate :)
Thanks Terry, self isolating for 2 weeks, then only go out for essentials, until this is all finished

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Just completed week 9 of my isolation.
With 98 year old mum living here,i thought it was the best thing to do.
So i haven't been passed our gate in 9 weeks.
Thank you home delivery,although that's been extremely difficult to find availability at times.And i wouldn't think that's 100% safe.But i tend to go over the top to make it as safe as possible.
If i can go on, as is, until there is a definite conclusion to all this,i will.
Here's to the next nine :party:

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
Thank you home delivery,although that's been extremely difficult to find availability at times.And i wouldn't think that's 100% safe.But i tend to go over the top to make it as safe as possible.

Stay safe. This nasty world reality seems that will last for a while.

Reactions: Brynglas

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Well done George and keep at it mate, needs must with your mum, and better safe than sorry. Hope you`ve got plenty of booze and vapes to see you through :laugh:

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Well folks, on the subject of vaping...
As you know I have not been using nicotine for a long time now. Well, last week on Thursday morning I put my devices away and haven't vaped since. The result? I'm not sure that I've noticed the difference.
To say that this has surprised me is putting it mildly. I haven't decided to stop vaping permanently, but to me this is one hell of an interesting experiment!

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Well folks, on the subject of vaping...
As you know I have not been using nicotine for a long time now. Well, last week on Thursday morning I put my devices away and haven't vaped since. The result? I'm not sure that I've noticed the difference.
To say that this has surprised me is putting it mildly. I haven't decided to stop vaping permanently, but to me this is one hell of an interesting experiment!
It is interesting that Pipe, i`m nearly out of nic myself now and plan to try what you did. Not sure i`d give up vaping completely myself as i just enjoy doing it too much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread